Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU More Rewards Approval!

tag
SmileNWave
Contributor

Re: NFCU More Rewards Approval!

$2500. I know it's on the low end since they're known for their massive SLs, but considering my thin file, the fact that I got near 40% increase on top of my biggest CL available is nice.

Message 11 of 15
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your NFCU approval 👍🏼

Message 12 of 15
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!!  Congratulations on your NFCU Approval!! 🎉🥂👏

Message 13 of 15
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

@SmileNWave wrote:

$2500. I know it's on the low end since they're known for their massive SLs, but considering my thin file, the fact that I got near 40% increase on top of my biggest CL available is nice.

I could gloat, but I won't. Smiley LOL Remember to hit the CLI button at 91 days and 3 full statements.

Message 14 of 15
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@SmileNWave wrote:

Doesn't even matter. Your in the club. CLIs come with time and use of the card. Never compare your situation to someone else's it especially with credit LOL it will drive you crazy. Been there done that. 

I started with nReward with Navy for $1k then it unsecured like 9 or so months with a CLI to 2 or 3K. Then I applied for moreRewards got approved for that 15K waited another month applicated for increase on my cashRewards gave me 12.5K although i asked for 20K ill take it though. 

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.