cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU NRewards graduated to unsecured 5th Statement

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

NFCU NRewards graduated to unsecured 5th Statement

My NFCU NRewards card graduated to unsecured on my 5th statement this morning (15th). Received a cli from $500 to now $2000.

My DH also had his graduate earlier this month on his 5th statement, and he received the same cli.

My current scores are in my signature. I was really wondering if it was going to unsecure this month because all of my scores had dropped due to high utilization reporting last month. Thankfully, it did!
Chapter 7 DC 10/23/18
Starting FICO 8 11/22/18

Current FICO 8 09/09/19

GOAL 680 by 12/19
Current FICO 9 08/28/19

Student loans and car payments reporting positive

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU NRewards graduated to unsecured 5th Statement

Congrats on you Graduation!

Message 2 of 8
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the graduation and increase!

Message 3 of 8

A nice 4x CLI, grats Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 4 of 8
Established Contributor

Congrats!

[Penfed Platinum Rewards 10k][TD Ameritrade-2k][BOA Cash Rewards 22k][NFCU cashRewards 25k][TDcash 5k][IHG 14.2k][BOA 15.8k][Amazon Prime Store 10k][Amazon PrimeVS 500][Amex BCE 6k][WellsFargo CashWise 14k][PNC Core 19.5k][WalmartMC 10k][SearsMC 12.5k][Lowes 35k][Toyota 15k][Capital One 5250][BP 10k][Home Depot 24.2k][Chase FU 6.6k][Discover 22.5k]
- [BOA CR $12.5k][Amex SC+ $13.5k][Amex B4B $35k][Chase Ink $45k][PNC $25k]
Message 5 of 8
New Contributor

Congratulations love NFCU
Message 6 of 8
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your NFCU NRewards graduation and CLI!

Message 7 of 8

Congrats on Graduation...waiting for mines to graduate one month to go.

@Kathyups wrote:
My NFCU NRewards card graduated to unsecured on my 5th statement this morning (15th). Received a cli from $500 to now $2000.

My DH also had his graduate earlier this month on his 5th statement, and he received the same cli.

My current scores are in my signature. I was really wondering if it was going to unsecure this month because all of my scores had dropped due to high utilization reporting last month. Thankfully, it did!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.