Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Plat CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Plat CLI

EQ9 just jumped up from 660s to 728, decided to poke the bear yesterday for a CLI on my Platinum. Nothing instant, and no notification as of yet.  Logged in to pay my car loan, and saw the new CL of $25k from $19k. 

**Edit** - Decided to ask for CLI on my CR card as well, asked for $5k bump to $20k, thinking conservatively, instantly approved without notification as well. Maybe should have asked for $25k as well... Oh well. Happy overall. Wish I would have apped the FS before asking for CLI. Back to gardening I go.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU Plat CLI

Grats on your move to 25K!

Message 2 of 15
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 3 of 15
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your NFCU Platinum CLI

Message 4 of 15
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

EQ9 just jumped up from 660s to 728, decided to poke the bear yesterday for a CLI on my Platinum. Nothing instant, and no notification as of yet.  Logged in to pay my car loan, and saw the new CL of $25k from $19k. Inching my way to apping the FS! I like the SUB on it now. 

@Anonymous wrote:

EQ9 just jumped up from 660s to 728, decided to poke the bear yesterday for a CLI on my Platinum. Nothing instant, and no notification as of yet.  Logged in to pay my car loan, and saw the new CL of $25k from $19k. Inching my way to apping the FS! I like the SUB on it now. 

Congrats!  Don't forget after one year of having card you can ask for an interest rate reduction or to see if you qualify for one

Message 6 of 15
Trooper2003
Regular Contributor

Congratulations 🎈🎉🍾!! Go Navy!!!!

Message 7 of 15
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the $6K CLI !! Smiley Happy

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 8 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your Navy increase 🇺🇸👍

Message 9 of 15
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your NFCU Platinum CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.