Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Platinum Approved

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 13 of 16
Gatortrout
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Are the NFCU cards like all the others in that if it's $5k or ovewr, it's a Visa Signature?

Message 14 of 16
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Gatortrout wrote:

Congrats!

Are the NFCU cards like all the others in that if it's $5k or ovewr, it's a Visa Signature?

"like all the others" isn't 100% correct - there are many USBank Cash+ Visa Signature cards issued with a $500 SL for example - but yes NFCU Visas with $5K+ CL are Visa Signatures. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 15 of 16
Gatortrout
Regular Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Gatortrout wrote:

Congrats!

"like all the others" isn't 100% correct - there are many USBank Cash+ Visa Signature cards issued with a $500 SL for example - but yes NFCU Visas with $5K+ CL are Visa Signatures. 

I did not know that about US Bank. Thank you. 

I joined NFCU on Monday of this week and am very much excited about it. I paid my last outstanding collection a couple day ago and will wait for that to report as paid next month before I apply for a credit card with them. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.