Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Platinum CLI

tag
DogHouse
Established Member

NFCU Platinum CLI

NFCU Platinum $15,000 increased to $21,000  (asked for 25K)

Was carrying a balance of $11,500 at the time of increase.  It went to review after the request last night, checked this morning and increase was available.  DTI is 4%.  I still can't get an increase on my 1K Cash Rewards for anything, but very thankful for the generous CLI from Navy on this card.  OH, YEAH...so far this has been a SP CLI!!!  

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Platinum CLI

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 2 of 16
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 3 of 16
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!! 6k is still a nice bump!! 👍🏻 

Message 4 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy If you dont need all the credit line right now, you might consider asking Navy to move over some credit to your CR. They usually dont do that but make case by case exceptionsSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI, I put in mine like 7 hours ago, got the 24 hour message and still waiting.

Message 6 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Navy CLI!

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DogHouse wrote:

...  OH, YEAH...so far this has been a SP CLI!!!  

What everyone wants to know right there Smiley Wink -- another member recently reported getting a HP CLI. Please update if this changes. Also, what's your credit profile look like?

Congrats! on a very healthy CLI, Dog. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 16
DogHouse
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@DogHouse wrote:

...  OH, YEAH...so far this has been a SP CLI!!!  

What everyone wants to know right there Smiley Wink -- another member recently reported getting a HP CLI. Please update if this changes. Also, what's your credit profile look like?

Congrats! on a very healthy CLI, Dog. Smiley Happy

I'm high 600's thanks to some hefty student loans and a couple of 6 year old baddies.  About 5 inquiries over the last 12 months.  4% DTI.  I put heavy spend on this card and make large monthly payments each month but do not PIF.  I will definitely let you know if it changes to a HP.  So far so good....knock on wood!!

Message 9 of 16
DogHouse
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your CLI, I put in mine like 7 hours ago, got the 24 hour message and still waiting.

Fingers crossed for you, @ClassicMan!! It took a while last night with no response.  I figured it was another NO.  HUGE surprise this morning when I checked my account.  

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.