Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Platinum approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Platinum approval

Oooh.... @steve891 from your lips to God's ears! That would be my highest CL ever!  So I understand I can request a CLI after 91 days or the 3rd statement?  

I think I might want a second card in 6 months. That Flagship card is appealing with the triple points and lower rates.  I wonder if I could get that one as early as 91 days...I'll have to go lurk in the mega-thread from Navy to strategize Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Oooh.... @Anonymous from your lips to God's ears! That would be my highest CL ever!  So I understand I can request a CLI after 91 days or the 3rd statement?  

I think I might want a second card in 6 months. That Flagship card is appealing with the triple points and lower rates.  I wonder if I could get that one as early as 91 days...I'll have to go lurk in the mega-thread from Navy to strategize Smiley LOL

You can go for a new card and CLI after 91 days and 3 statements. My first card was $1k, then in 91 days, I got the Flagship for $15k with a TU FICO 9 score of 642. The sky is the limit for you. Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 15
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Awesome APR as well.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure if they used FICO9 or if they have their own internal scoring - some threads have indicated both?  

Pretty sure they pulled TU  which is 778 (FICO9 according to Penfed )

FICO8 EX is 764 

FICO8 EQ is 762

Total income is $110k

Those seem like decent numbers but my overall utilization is 20%.  I have a thick file with a number of trade lines, mortgage, student loans etc.  

Thank you for sharing this valuable contextual information. Frankly I'm surprised you didn't get more than 10K but, as others have said, come 91/3 you should be golden.

Message 14 of 15
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.