Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU SP CLI with 99% Utilization - WOW!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU SP CLI with 99% Utilization - WOW!

I transferred everything I could over to my 2 NFCU cards at the start of the month for the 1.99% since my 0% was ending this month on some that I was carrying and rest was on PF Promise @ 4.99%.  I transferred over $3500 to my CR, which puts it at $3470 of $3500 and then $19650 to my Platinum which puts it at that of $19800.  So 99% on both cards.  Intentions of paying off the CR and more than half of the Platinum any day now (waiting on payment on something).  Every BT I did to the Platinum (did 3 or 4), I had to call in because it got flagged as fraud.  Each time I had a chat with the rep explaining what I was doing and guess since it got flagged, it had to be notated to whomever that it was actually requested and not fraud.  So they notated on each transfer that it wasn't fraud, that I actually requested it and why I was all of a sudden utilizing my cards so heavily.  

I decided yesterday for funsies to try for a CLI on the CR since it's been a little over 6 months and my EQ was locked.  Asked for $10500 (3x) and it went to review.  Totally was expecting the review and then that ultimately turning into a decline - especially since it's gone from $500 > $1500 > $3500.  Was expecting maybe  $1500, bringing it to $5000 if they did it.  Was actually regretting doing it, with all considering.

Right as I was going to bed I got a notification that my PP deposit from the previous evening had gone through, so I logged in to transfer it into my savings.  Again, for funsies, I decided to look at my CR.  Available credit read $6200+ instead of the $30ish it should have been.  Sure enough, they upped it from $3500 to $9700.  Didn't do the full 3x like I asked, but darn near!

That's absolutely BONKERS!  Only NFCU!  Robot LOL

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU SP CLI with 99% Utilization - WOW!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 17
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks!

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mv350 wrote:

Congrats on the CLI!

Thanks!

Message 5 of 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 6 of 17
newfossil
Valued Contributor

congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI! 👍

Message 8 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, i wish i could get me sum NavySmiley Sad

Oh wait, i can!  Only Navy indeed!. Enjoy your Vday gift, shes feeling frisky😁

Message 9 of 17
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congratulations  that is awesome! I have to say with all the financial institutions I have Nfcu is my # 1 they go above and beyond...👍

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.