Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU SUCCESS!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU SUCCESS!!

I'm rebuilding and plan to get buy a house the beginning of next year and want to get a mortgage through NFCU as they have good rates.  So I decided to start building my relationship with them today and my membership was approved today. What better way to show them I can handle credit than to get a credit card. So I apped for the NCFU Cash Rewards online and BAM....INSTANT APPROVAL $12,9K SL.  This is my highest limit thus far! I don't really plan to use much at all. Just got it to build this relationship with NFCU. 

Current Cards

USAA Am Ex Rewards $1K

Chase Freedom Unlimited $2,5K

Cap One Quicksilver $1K

*NEW  NFCU Cash Rewards $12,9K

Current Inquiries & Fico 8 Scores at time of approval

TU-5   660

EX-7 625

EQ-7  620

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU SUCCESS!!

Congrats to you, cbooza, on the terrific cash rewards approval! And an instant approval to boot! I'm sure you're feeling pretty happy right now! Enjoy your newest success! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much! It's been a long road but so worth it!!

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! NFCU is great!
Message 4 of 15
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats cbooza. And NFCU offers 100% mortgage loans too, plus other great rates. You are just going to love your relationship with them. I know I do.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 15
Miscellamy
Contributor

Congratulations! That's a fabulous instant approval and a great way to begin your NFCU relationship. 

I bought my house through them (after a credit rebuilding journey) and I have to say--their mortgage application and closing processes were a delight. Everything ran smooth as silk. I wish you the best of luck as you get ready for your home-buying adventure and hope you have a similar experience!

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. Navy is a great credit union to have

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm rebuilding and plan to get buy a house the beginning of next year and want to get a mortgage through NFCU as they have good rates.  So I decided to start building my relationship with them today and my membership was approved today. What better way to show them I can handle credit than to get a credit card. So I apped for the NCFU Cash Rewards online and BAM....INSTANT APPROVAL $12,9K SL.  This is my highest limit thus far! I don't really plan to use much at all. Just got it to build this relationship with NFCU. 

Current Cards

USAA Am Ex Rewards $1K

Chase Freedom Unlimited $2,5K

Cap One Quicksilver $1K

*NEW  NFCU Cash Rewards $12,9K

Current Inquiries & Fico 8 Scores at time of approval

TU-5   660

EX-7 625

EQ-7  620

congrats Amazing starting limit!! Could you tell us the rest of your stats? Also what do the numbers after TU, EX, and EQ mean?

Message 8 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Inquiries
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much! I have heard so many wonderful things about NFCU and I hope to have a long great relationship with them as well!! 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.