Congrats on your CLI!

Thank You Anusara.

SP CLI's surely are the best one's.

Message 31 of 45
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Spectacular!

@Mahraja wrote:

Smiley Tongue Great news CM congrats and here in my world something funny happened i will post it Tomorrow with screen shots instead of applying the 3rd card with navy i applied 4th with chase IHG the one with 80k Bonus offer Smiley Very Happy

Thanks Maha.

You can't go wrong when the increases swell with only a SP.

Message 32 of 45
nupey10
Regular Contributor

Congrats CM!!!

I joined NFCU a month ago but I didn't get any CC offers ... don't know if I was supposed to.

What agency did they pull from for you?

Message 33 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nupey10, NFCU pulls from TU for cc.
Message 34 of 45
nupey10
Regular Contributor

Thanks JLady.  I joined a little over a month ago.  Recently tax liens fell off TU taking my score over 800.  Do you think if I apply now that they will do another HP? I would love for them to evaluate me now with a clean report.  Thanks

Message 35 of 45
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@nupey10 wrote:

Congrats CM!!!

I joined NFCU a month ago but I didn't get any CC offers ... don't know if I was supposed to.

What agency did they pull from for you?

Thanks nupey10.

Message 36 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

One year anniversary clocks in. Trip the CLI switch to MAX, Presto! Instant $10K CLI!

From $15K to $25K

They also have my EQ FICO 9 Score soaring through the roof at but 9 points from 800!

I never seen it that high before. Also they lowered the APR from 18% to 11% in a single swing.

This is one determined CU that is amazing!

My one year aniversary was july 18  this post just pushd me to give it a try, i have 0 balance and have put a ton of spend on it throughout this last year 

wish me luck!

Message 37 of 45
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

One year anniversary clocks in. Trip the CLI switch to MAX, Presto! Instant $10K CLI!

From $15K to $25K

They also have my EQ FICO 9 Score soaring through the roof at but 9 points from 800!

I never seen it that high before. Also they lowered the APR from 18% to 11% in a single swing.

This is one determined CU that is amazing!

My one year aniversary was july 18  this post just pushd me to give it a try, i have 0 balance and have put a ton of spend on it throughout this last year 

wish me luck!

Best of Luck to you.

Maybe the fact that i been leaving them alone helped in this newest approval and massive APR drop.

I notice (although i don't take part in) in the NFCU applications forum people hitting them up quite often.

Maybe that works for some and maybe it doesn't. All i know is that i leave them alone and just do usage. PIF rinse and repeat etc. and try to keep the whole picture the same and NOT go adding other new cards for many months.

Message 38 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditmagic7 about how long did it take u to get a response from them ? I still haven't heard anything and I submitted my application last night
Message 39 of 45
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@CreditMagic7 about how long did it take u to get a response from them ? I still haven't heard anything and I submitted my application last night

Instant SP CLI. It was immediate.

I suppose that some get them that way and others are delayed.

Since i don't keep up with the NFCU discussions you might check over there and see how well a delay fairs or not.

Message 40 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.