Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Sucess!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Sucess!!!

I have been trolling this site for months and this is my first post.  It is through all the information I recieved that today was possible.  I really didn't know the impact of new accounts and UTI until recently. I did Join NFCU November 6, 2019 and applied for CR and CLOC @10K.  Approved for 1K on CR and 10K on CLOC.  My overall UTI over the holidays as well as some major purchases on a 20 month 0% Visa from US Bank drove my scores down a lot. Today was my 91/3 with Navy.  I was a bit hesitant to pull the trigger on anything as the New AR showed a 618 FICO9.  I have no lates, always PIF on CR and way above minimum on all accounts. 1 disputed collection on EQ and TU that will go away in November. After seeing the sucess of others I went ahead and hit the LUV button on CR and asked for 15K got the 24 hour notice.  Recieved an alert that Navy pulled EQ.  I Applied for the Flagship the wheel spun forever but YOU'RE APPROVED!!!!!! 25K @12.24% This is my highest CL to date and first 5 figure. Hard pull on TU.  Signed out and signed back in and recieved a 3K bump on my CR.  Good Day!!! Navy Rocks!!! The new limits will lower my UTI and raise my score back to mid 700's  I am in the garden until I app for a mortgage later this year.  Thank you all for the guidence I recieved from your posts. 

15 REPLIES 15
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Sucess!!!

Congrats all round, another successful application story due to the great members of this forum.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 2 of 16
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Reason why people like NFCU on here. Congrats!

Message 3 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

OutstandingSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been trolling this site for months and this is my first post.  It is through all the information I recieved that today was possible.  I really didn't know the impact of new accounts and UTI until recently. I did Join NFCU November 6, 2019 and applied for CR and CLOC @10K.  Approved for 1K on CR and 10K on CLOC.  My overall UTI over the holidays as well as some major purchases on a 20 month 0% Visa from US Bank drove my scores down a lot. Today was my 91/3 with Navy.  I was a bit hesitant to pull the trigger on anything as the New AR showed a 618 FICO9.  I have no lates, always PIF on CR and way above minimum on all accounts. 1 disputed collection on EQ and TU that will go away in November. After seeing the sucess of others I went ahead and hit the LUV button on CR and asked for 15K got the 24 hour notice.  Recieved an alert that Navy pulled EQ.  I Applied for the Flagship the wheel spun forever but YOU'RE APPROVED!!!!!! 25K @12.24% This is my highest CL to date and first 5 figure. Hard pull on TU.  Signed out and signed back in and recieved a 3K bump on my CR.  Good Day!!! Navy Rocks!!! The new limits will lower my UTI and raise my score back to mid 700's  I am in the garden until I app for a mortgage later this year.  Thank you all for the guidence I recieved from your posts. 

Hi OP and welcome to the myFICO forums!

Just a quick question, did you travel into the future knowing you'd be approved this time around?  Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Congrats on both outcomes btw!

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Federal Credit Union. Dropping bank a member at a time 💰

Congratulations, OP 👏🏾
Message 6 of 16
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval and CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 16
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Welcome to the FORUMS!

CONGRATS on the CLI and the MASSIVE SL!!!   NFCU seriously ROCKS!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 8 of 16
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Navy is on fire, congrats on the approval!  

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success! Navy is awesome!!! I've had my mother and my husband join. They've been great all around. Congrats again!

SspW.gif

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.