Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU and DISXO CLI. SUPER HIGHT UTI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU and DISXO CLI. SUPER HIGHT UTI!

Current scores fico 08: TU: 664 EQ: 655 EX: 666

Wanted to bring my UTI way down before asking for CLI. Planned on doing it in January 2020.

Well went and bought a truck yesterday (yay), which I also planned to wait on but I'm in the used market and couldn't let this truck go. So I tell the dealer do NOT shotgun my report to different companies. I am pre qual with cap1 and thats who I want to use! What did they do? Not listen! Cost me 7 inquiries!! I was pissed! Asked them what they came up with since they decided to not heed my wishes and they said cap1 was the best terms. I was so mad and I let them know it! Said that's exactly why I wanted only 1 or 2 inquiries anyway! 

So anyway I was so upset about the inquiries I figured what's 1 or 2 more now right? 

NFCU from 2800 to 8000. Current UTI was 900/2800.

DISCO went from 10k to 11,500 current UTI was 9600.

Carecredit 7500 to 8k. Current UTI was 1600/7500

Over all UTI was 56%. 

7-10 days on cap1 and amex.

Now I know my UTI is super high and I'm working on it. But as I said, I couldn't let this truck pass by. 

Cap1 approved 25k at 7.5% 66 months. Sale price was 28k.

So I'm wondering if I left anything on the table at NFCU. Should I ask for CLI to 15k and see if they counter? 8k was all I asked because I was worried about my UTI. More info in signature if needed. Questions welcome. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU and DISXO CLI. SUPER HIGHT UTI!

CongratsSmiley Happy sorry about the truck, tell them they owe you a full tank of gasSmiley Wink

With Navy , unless it was sp i would let it go for now. Always shoot high on your requests just in case. Again great job buddySmiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!!

Message 3 of 4
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CL increases and on the great deal on the truck!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.