Current scores fico 08: TU: 664 EQ: 655 EX: 666
Wanted to bring my UTI way down before asking for CLI. Planned on doing it in January 2020.
Well went and bought a truck yesterday (yay), which I also planned to wait on but I'm in the used market and couldn't let this truck go. So I tell the dealer do NOT shotgun my report to different companies. I am pre qual with cap1 and thats who I want to use! What did they do? Not listen! Cost me 7 inquiries!! I was pissed! Asked them what they came up with since they decided to not heed my wishes and they said cap1 was the best terms. I was so mad and I let them know it! Said that's exactly why I wanted only 1 or 2 inquiries anyway!
So anyway I was so upset about the inquiries I figured what's 1 or 2 more now right?
NFCU from 2800 to 8000. Current UTI was 900/2800.
DISCO went from 10k to 11,500 current UTI was 9600.
Carecredit 7500 to 8k. Current UTI was 1600/7500
Over all UTI was 56%.
7-10 days on cap1 and amex.
Now I know my UTI is super high and I'm working on it. But as I said, I couldn't let this truck pass by.
Cap1 approved 25k at 7.5% 66 months. Sale price was 28k.
So I'm wondering if I left anything on the table at NFCU. Should I ask for CLI to 15k and see if they counter? 8k was all I asked because I was worried about my UTI. More info in signature if needed. Questions welcome.