Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU and Twitter! (Imagine that?)

tag
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU and Twitter! (Imagine that?)

Congratulations!!!! Never would have thought to tweet!!!!!

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah they have an awesome social media presence! It seems like they're online with Twitter almost all day long! I've even had luck with facebook posts!
Message 12 of 15
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 13 of 15
toi34
Established Contributor

Thanks for all of the "Congratulations" guys! I went on a quick vacay so I didn't have a chance to provide an update:

I applied for and was approved for the CLOC last week. I had to provide 2 paystubs and July's bank statement, but then I was approved almost right away via a text message. I don't know for sure how much I was approved for, but I applied for the full $15,000.

I was denied the Cash Rewards with a 669 TU. I sent a secure message and attached my pay stubs, they re-evaluated my app, but still denied me. I'll try again in October when my util is down on my cards---> thus far this summer I've charged a Jamaica trip, Vegas trip, a Lake Tahoe hiking trip and bought a new bed set....so yeah, I'm SURE util was the problem. Smiley Very Happy

I just received my ATM debit card in the mail so now I can make deposits.

Thanks for all of the info and encourage!

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can fund with a credit card or debit card over the phone, visa or Mastercard only i think.

Congrats, also!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.