Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU and Twitter! (Imagine that?)

tag
toi34
Established Contributor

NFCU and Twitter! (Imagine that?)

I was FINALLY approved for membership today after getting nowhere through emailing the same documents over and over again. I finally sent them a Tweet, and to my surprise they Tweeted back asking me for the best contact number. A very helpful and diligent lady from corporate called me and she was able to get ONE membership representative on the line to compile ALL of my emailed documents and approve me! I was givien my Access Number, Savings Acct., Checking Acct. and temporary password all in one fell swoop. Now I'm all signed-up, logged-in, and ready to go! 

Thanks Everybody...and Twitter Works! Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU and Twitter! (Imagine that?)

Congrats! Now, you are ready to apply for Cc and full amount of Cloc which is $15,000 good luck
Message 2 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

You're in like flynn now. How 'bout that Tweet Smiley Very Happy

Looking forward to your approvals for products next!

Welcome to the NFCU Family.

Message 3 of 15
toi34
Established Contributor

Thanks guys! Still trying to figure out how to fund my accounts...any pointers?

Message 4 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

@toi34 wrote:

Thanks guys! Still trying to figure out how to fund my accounts...any pointers?

You can call and they will take payment over phone or you can mail it in. 

NFCU 

PO Box 3100

Merrifield, VA 22119-3100

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@toi34 wrote:

I was FINALLY approved for membership today after getting nowhere through emailing the same documents over and over again. I finally sent them a Tweet, and to my surprise they Tweeted back asking me for the best contact number. A very helpful and diligent lady from corporate called me and she was able to get ONE membership representative on the line to compile ALL of my emailed documents and approve me! I was givien my Access Number, Savings Acct., Checking Acct. and temporary password all in one fell swoop. Now I'm all signed-up, logged-in, and ready to go! 

Well that rocks the planet! Congratulations!

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very cool idea.   I'm old school, so I would never HV thought of sending a tweet to get their attention.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's SO awesome!   High five for social media, nice job!

Message 8 of 15
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Nothing like the power of social media! Congrats !
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@toi34 wrote:

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.