Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU approval x 2

tag
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

NFCU approval x 2

I did it!

Not only did I get in with Navy Federal, NFCU approved me for a Cash Rewards card for $21,500 and a CLOC for $15,000!Smiley Very Happy

Now I just need to know how to leverage that CL with a balance transfer to get my utilization down. That's for another thread though Smiley Wink

Thank you to NFCU MF community! This is going to open up a few doors for me that I never imagined would open up so soon after starting this journey. I appreciate all the great advice and the threads that shared personal stories. They all helped me navigate to this high point in my credit profile.

Fist bumping all around!

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU approval x 2

Congratulations! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 15
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

I just deleted my seedling ...

hehehehe!

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 3 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Booyah!!!! You DID IT!!! 

Message 4 of 15
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

Actually, I think we did it! Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congradulations! Do you care to share your stats upon approval?

Message 6 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Naw that was all you... I just guided you a lil. YOUR profile got those awesome approvals. Now didn't I tell you Navy Fed rocks?! Smiley LOL
Message 7 of 15
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

Gosh, I wish I really knew my stats well. I'll give it a shot:

650 FICO EQ with 2 inqs, 6.4 AAoA, and 4 account ever late. I was just approved on 7/21 for AMEX BCP and Platinum, but I gather that's from my EX at 663.The lates were from last year. The lates are from a BofA cc and an auto loan. Late twice on each. However, when I checked CCT today, it says my EX score is 685 and a late payment was deleted (I've been working on cleaning up my reports - something came through, though I can't readily ID what it was).

Those are really the only details that I have. 

I can tell you that I'm a little afraid of what 4 new accounts (AMEX x2 and NFCU x2) are going to do to my AAoA. I'm hoping that it'll be okay as larger CLs hit and lates are deleted. 

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is FANTASTIC news !!! Congrats on your approval, what a great feeling to accomplish what you wanted !!

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.