Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU approved cash rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU approved cash rewards

So I posted earlier curious how to join navy federal , and was given great info that lead me to call and apply over the phone , it was fast and easy to join and now bam after a year of coveting these navy federal posts I am now a proud member !! Decided to go for the cash rewards , instantly approved for 2500 which is one of my lowest limits and a far cry from the 50k penfed just gave me . BUT I believe I have read that the first approval can be low , and to wait 91 days and apply for 2nd card and a cli on the first card ? Or is it the other way around ? Either way I am stoked to finally be in with NFCU and I believe these cards definetly will grow . I could not have done this without you guys so thank you all soooo much !!
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU approved cash rewards

Congratulations on your membership and approval!

The 2nd card should yield a 5 figure credit line.
Message 2 of 14
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

Congratulation’s on your approval. My first card was for 1k. But from what I’ve read it’s all glorious road ahead.
NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 10,000 | Discover 17,000 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=757 | EX=760 | TU=771scores and CL current as of 08/22/22 AAoA years 6 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 3 of 14
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 4 of 14
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Congrats ! ! !

Go Navy.jpg

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 5 of 14
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

giphy.gif

AU

Message 6 of 14
gjean78
Regular Contributor

congratulations on your approval! 💪🏾

Message 7 of 14
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!

Message 8 of 14
GrayMatter

Congratz on the approval and welcome to the family!  I also finally joined a couple days ago and like you and many others here got a low $3k limit for my first card with them.

| Chase Freedom $9.5k | LFCU Platinum $25k | AmEx Blue $10k | AmEx Platinum NPSL | Discover $7.5k | CapOne QS $19k | REI MC $18k | AmEx ED $1k | BofA CashRewards $2k | Citi Rewards+ $13.7k | Chase Sapphire $22k | Citi Premier $18k | CapOne GM BuyPower $10k | AmEx BlueCash Preferred $23.1k | NFCU cashRewards $11k | GS Apple Card $20k | NFCU Go Rewards $25k |

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and welcome to the Navy family!!
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.