Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU auto CLI

tag
xiocc
Regular Contributor

NFCU auto CLI

Hello,

Just posting to contribute some dp's. Cash Rewards cards was previously at 18.4k. I wanted to see about doing a cli so i used the app, went thru the process, selected max 50k and got to the final submit screen. I decided not to do it as i didnt want another HP. So i hit cancel and exited. Should be noted that ive never req a cli on this card (7 yrs old) and only recieved auto cli's with the last one being a few years ago. 

FF to a week later and im on the app going to pull the trigger for a CLI and i notice my limit is now 28.5k. Apparently the day after I backed out of the initial CLI app, I was hit with an auto cli. No ltr or notice from nfcu. 

Take what ya will from this. Card anniversary date is in apr. Statement close date was 4 days prior to targeted auto cli. Anything else feel free to ask!

6 REPLIES 6
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU auto CLI

@xiocc wrote:

Hello,

Just posting to contribute some dp's. Cash Rewards cards was previously at 18.4k. I wanted to see about doing a cli so i used the app, went thru the process, selected max 50k and got to the final submit screen. I decided not to do it as i didnt want another HP. So i hit cancel and exited. Should be noted that ive never req a cli on this card (7 yrs old) and only recieved auto cli's with the last one being a few years ago. 

FF to a week later and im on the app going to pull the trigger for a CLI and i notice my limit is now 28.5k. Apparently the day after I backed out of the initial CLI app, I was hit with an auto cli. No ltr or notice from nfcu. 

Take what ya will from this. Card anniversary date is in apr. Statement close date was 4 days prior to targeted auto cli. Anything else feel free to ask!

Now that is some kind of sweet -- a $10.1K auto CLI.

Congratulations and enjoy.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's some really nice auto luv from Navy! Congrats!

Message 3 of 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your auto CLI. You saved the inquiry. That 7 year history paid off.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU never surpises me anymore, they are just plain solid in every way!!

Serious Kudos to you!!!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your auto luv!!
Message 6 of 7
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.