Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU came through!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU came through!!

My membership was approved earlier today. I was going to wait to apply but went ahead. It was approved for $2700! My highest limit to date!! My TU score is 628 as of 3/13 according to Discover. i probably would've been approved for more if my UTI wasn't 62%.

During the application process, I skipped the option to do a balance transfer. I want to transfer my credit one balance of $550 and close it. Can I still do it or do I have to wait??

Thank you to everyone who posted in detail how to apply for membership!!
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU came through!!

Nice going op. Enjoy the new cardSmiley Happy. Id imagine you vould start the process of bting if you have that option. I know i eouldSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Once it shows up on your online account, you should be able click on transfers and do the BT.  Congrats!

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. I have debated joining for a while.

two questions, did you get a HP for the membership then another for the credit card? How did you go about joining?

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I got two hard pulls. I already had 21 so it didn't matter lol. I joined through the navy league.

Myrwyn...thanks I will wait for it to show up. Can't wait to close credit one!!
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which Navy League? The San Diego one? Mind posting a link?

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new card!  I was recently approved, too.  I sent a message through the online portal (I opened my account last July) asking about BTs, they said I have one month from the date of approval to do it.  Once you set up your online access, you just click 'Transfers' and there is another box to click for BTs on that page. 

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new card, breezy, very nice! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My membership was approved earlier today. I was going to wait to apply but went ahead. It was approved for $2700! My highest limit to date!! My TU score is 628 as of 3/13 according to Discover. i probably would've been approved for more if my UTI wasn't 62%.

During the application process, I skipped the option to do a balance transfer. I want to transfer my credit one balance of $550 and close it. Can I still do it or do I have to wait??

Thank you to everyone who posted in detail how to apply for membership!!

Well done! Great limit!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.