Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU cash rewards visa approval 22K

tag
directimports3
Established Member

NFCU cash rewards visa approval 22K

I have been waiting for the time to pull the trigger and fillout an application for a Navy Federal credit card. I applied for the cash rewards card and I was given a notification that they needed 24 hours to consider my application. I got a text from them stating that I was approved and my card would be in the mail in the next 5 to 7 business days. I still didnt know what I was approved for so I called customer service. She went through the verification process and said congratulations you have been approved for $22,100. I almost fell off the couch. Im glad I pulled the trigger. I am not going to be applying for credit for awhile now and just going to work with what I have and continue to build a solid relationship with these companies and make payments on time. 

Navy Federal Cash Rewards 22K | Capital One Platinum 2300.00 | Capital One Platinum 1000.00 | Chase Freedom Unlimited 4500.00| Chase Sapphire 14000.00 | Capital One Venture 15000.00 Blue Nile 12500 Walmart 5000.00

Scores Ex - 656 Trans - 676 Equifax - 667
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU cash rewards visa approval 22K

Another big score , nice. This is my one big gripe with Navy that when you get approved they dont even let you know. You just either have to call or check your account. But aside from there , great. Any data points you xan add like score, inquiries and income if you dont mind? ThanksSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
directimports3
Established Member

Yeah no problem my scores are listed in signature area and my income is $60,000. As far as inquiries I have not had that much until i applied for a vehicle loan,  walmart card , and chase card I think I was at a total of three to four. I didnt realize when you get a Navy Federal bank account they run your credit just to obtain membership status. I called and asked why they did that and they said its protocol. So the following day I applied for the credit card. At the time I applied for the card I have 4 inquiries and after I got approved I have 5 now. I know you are not supposed to go over 6 or something along these lines so I am not going to apply for any more things for awhile.

Navy Federal Cash Rewards 22K | Capital One Platinum 2300.00 | Capital One Platinum 1000.00 | Chase Freedom Unlimited 4500.00| Chase Sapphire 14000.00 | Capital One Venture 15000.00 Blue Nile 12500 Walmart 5000.00

Scores Ex - 656 Trans - 676 Equifax - 667
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow NFCU is really handing out some nice starting limits, congratulations directimports3 that is one sweet approval!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.