cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU cash rewards

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted

NFCU cash rewards

Hi everybody
I recently switched all my banking to NFCU (I was in the USAF) and even though I've opened two other cards this year, could not resist hitting a cc application too, haha.

Got 24 hour review but 2 hours later, said I was approved! $15000 starting line!! This is by far my largest credit line and nearly triples my amount of available credit! I'm so stoked! Im still rebuilding my credit so this means a lot to me.

For reference: They pulled TU - my TU Fico 8 is 611 at the moment. 3 unpaid collections totalling $430 and one paid. Some old lates from 2014 but otherwise perfect payment history. I also have 23k in student loan debt.

My next biggest card is Chase FU at $3100 so massive increase Smiley Happy I don't plan to open any other cards for awhile and try to take care of my bad things but glad I took the risk with this one.
9 REPLIES 9
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU cash rewards

OutstandingSmiley Happy Thank you for your service and enjoy the Navy luvSmiley Happy.
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 2 of 10
Established Contributor

Congrats! Thank you for your service 👏🏼

Message 3 of 10
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 4 of 10
Regular Contributor

@CreditMeow wrote:
Hi everybody
I recently switched all my banking to NFCU (I was in the USAF) and even though I've opened two other cards this year, could not resist hitting a cc application too, haha.

Got 24 hour review but 2 hours later, said I was approved! $15000 starting line!! This is by far my largest credit line and nearly triples my amount of available credit! I'm so stoked! Im still rebuilding my credit so this means a lot to me.

For reference: They pulled TU - my TU Fico 8 is 611 at the moment. 3 unpaid collections totalling $430 and one paid. Some old lates from 2014 but otherwise perfect payment history. I also have 23k in student loan debt.

My next biggest card is Chase FU at $3100 so massive increase Smiley Happy I don't plan to open any other cards for awhile and try to take care of my bad things but glad I took the risk with this one.

congratulations on your approval, Navy is the best credit union in the country.

NFCU Flagship Rewards: $15000
NFCU Cash Rewards: $20000
Discover It: $2000
My Jewelers Club: $5000
NFCU Auto Loan: $14300
NFCU line of credit: $500
Total TLs: $42500
Message 5 of 10
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 6 of 10
Super Contributor

Congrats !

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>01/2020 CCT EX 832 TU 848 EQ 842
It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
Put your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane
Let's do the Time Warp again!
Let's do the Time Warp again!

Message 7 of 10

Excellent SL, grats on getting the card Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 8 of 10
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!  Welcome to NFCU!

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 9 of 10
Valued Contributor

Excellent SL for sure, congrats!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.