Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU cash rewards

tag
CreditMeow

NFCU cash rewards

Hi everybody
I recently switched all my banking to NFCU (I was in the USAF) and even though I've opened two other cards this year, could not resist hitting a cc application too, haha.

Got 24 hour review but 2 hours later, said I was approved! $15000 starting line!! This is by far my largest credit line and nearly triples my amount of available credit! I'm so stoked! Im still rebuilding my credit so this means a lot to me.

For reference: They pulled TU - my TU Fico 8 is 611 at the moment. 3 unpaid collections totalling $430 and one paid. Some old lates from 2014 but otherwise perfect payment history. I also have 23k in student loan debt.

My next biggest card is Chase FU at $3100 so massive increase Smiley Happy I don't plan to open any other cards for awhile and try to take care of my bad things but glad I took the risk with this one.
9 REPLIES 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU cash rewards

OutstandingSmiley Happy Thank you for your service and enjoy the Navy luvSmiley Happy.
Message 2 of 10
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Congrats! Thank you for your service 👏🏼

Message 3 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 4 of 10
gjean78
Regular Contributor

@CreditMeow wrote:
Hi everybody
I recently switched all my banking to NFCU (I was in the USAF) and even though I've opened two other cards this year, could not resist hitting a cc application too, haha.

Got 24 hour review but 2 hours later, said I was approved! $15000 starting line!! This is by far my largest credit line and nearly triples my amount of available credit! I'm so stoked! Im still rebuilding my credit so this means a lot to me.

For reference: They pulled TU - my TU Fico 8 is 611 at the moment. 3 unpaid collections totalling $430 and one paid. Some old lates from 2014 but otherwise perfect payment history. I also have 23k in student loan debt.

My next biggest card is Chase FU at $3100 so massive increase Smiley Happy I don't plan to open any other cards for awhile and try to take care of my bad things but glad I took the risk with this one.

congratulations on your approval, Navy is the best credit union in the country.

Message 5 of 10
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 6 of 10
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent SL, grats on getting the card Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!  Welcome to NFCU!

Message 9 of 10
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Excellent SL for sure, congrats!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.