Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU cash rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU cash rewards

They stopped doing HP for membership as well as checking or savings. I joined on Jan 1st and set up a savings account. A rep called me a few days later asking me if I would like to also add a checking. I asked him would it do a HP, and he told me no. I also inquired why I did not get a HP for membership and he said they stopped doing that and is only for credit/loans.

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

and congrats OP Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditconfusion. That's great news. I was not aware they changed their policy on that! While I would still expect a HP just in case I think other people may like to hear that. Although most everyone on here who is eligible is already a member so I guess no point in making a new post explaining that. But either way its a win win. 

Message 13 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Actually, if thats a new data point on membership, please post in the Navy thread for cli in Applications. Thats a huge dp if true.
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya it is true what I said. The rep I spoke to though I can't speak to his validity. I'll post there no prob.

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm thinking it's true. BC as I stated no HP until I applied for CC. Thanks 

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU has always in the past been HP happy. I was so happy to be in their credit family I didn't care at the time, but it would be amazing if they stopped have a HP for every single action. I love NFCU! They are also good about lowering APR after you have been with them a while. I love that. Congratulations on your successes and best of luck in the future.

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Approved for membership 12.18.17 no hp until cc app 1.5.18.
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just applied for checking/savings. No HP. Haven't applied for a cc as I'm in garden mode but down the road it's def going to happen
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very true. I just join Navy couple days ago and no HP for membership and saving account but HP TU for CC application.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.