Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU cashRewards Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU cashRewards Approval

You guys said they were generous... but wow.  My signature has the most up to date info as far as data points go, but I just got an instant approval for $16100 from NFCU.  I"m officially done for a LONG time (unless I magically get an opportunity to get back in with Citi).  I'm going to close out that AMEX Oasis card (I would never use it again at this point and they're going to charge me an AF in April.).  Any reason why I shouldn't?  It shouldn't affect my AAoA for 10 years right?  At that point, it wont matter much anyway.

My credit profile has improved greatly over the past month and I owe it all to the knowledgeable people on here.  You guys are truly awesome.

**edit - oh and they pulled TU for membership and TU again for the CC application.  weird... I was expecting EQ.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU cashRewards Approval

QRS .... they only gave you 16,100.....

I would have given you 17,000, you R O C K Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You guys said they were generous... but wow.  My signature has the most up to date info as far as data points go, but I just got an instant approval for $16100 from NFCU.  I"m officially done for a LONG time (unless I magically get an opportunity to get back in with Citi).  I'm going to close out that AMEX Oasis card (I would never use it again at this point and they're going to charge me an AF in April.).  Any reason why I shouldn't?  It shouldn't affect my AAoA for 10 years right?  At that point, it wont matter much anyway.

My credit profile has improved greatly over the past month and I owe it all to the knowledgeable people on here.  You guys are truly awesome.

**edit - oh and they pulled TU for membership and TU again for the CC application.  weird... I was expecting EQ.

Great move to get in with NFCU. Congrats.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

So happy for your success! Isn't this board great? I learned most of all I know now from the threads and people on these boards. Big Congratulations! Thanks for sharing!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again everyone!  everyone here is so knowledgeable... and NICE!  

I went ahead and closed that AMEX today.  Bittersweet.  It's my oldest open card and they were the only ones to take a chance on me a few years back, but I just cant justify the AF anymore.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.