Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU cashRewards CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU cashRewards CLI

This CC was issued in July 2018 for 7800 SL. Denied CLI @ 10/31, but was approved for a 20K Flagship at that time (gotta luv Navy logic: "NO, we won't increase Card1 to 25K, but say, would you like a 20K Card2?")

Today requested CLI online to 25K & it went to review. Minutes later I got notice of an EQ HP (754 Fico 09). About an hour later my account updated with a new CL of 17,800 for a CLI of 10K. 

Total credit lines with Navy now @ 52.8K (also: 15K CLOC). Member since 5/2018. For contrast, Penfed has approved me for one 2K card. 

Now I've got 30 days to decide whether to: app for a 3rd card or request a CLI on the Flagship. Suggestions welcome. 

2/8/19 Update (post 15): approved for a 2nd card CLI --  5K CLI on Flagship.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU cashRewards CLI

Congrats on the increase! And if you're taking votes I'd say go for the Flagship CLI unless you have another card in mind you want from them.

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoir wrote:

... if you're taking votes I'd say go for the Flagship CLI unless you have another card in mind you want from them.

I am taking votes. Thank you for yours. How high can I request on the Flagship with reasonable expectation of success? I am somewhat wary of spooking them -- I've gone from 0 to 52.8 in a very short while. 

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLi !!!

Message 4 of 16
Flex1
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! Navy is awesome!

Message 5 of 16
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This CC was issued in July 2018 for 7800 SL. Denied CLI @ 10/31, but was approved for a 20K Flagship at that time (gotta luv Navy logic: "NO, we won't increase Card1 to 25K, but say, would you like a 20K Card2?")

Today requested CLI online to 25K & it went to review. Minutes later I got notice of an EQ HP (754 Fico 09). About an hour later my account updated with a new CL of 17,800 for a CLI of 10K. 

Total credit lines with Navy now @ 52.8K (also: 15K CLOC). Member since 5/2018. For contrast, Penfed has approved me for one 2K card. 

Now I've got 30 days to decide whether to: app for a 3rd card or request a CLI on the Flagship. Suggestions welcome. 

Total credit lines with Navy now @ 52.8K since July 2018 - AWESOMENESS!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marz2002 wrote:

Total credit lines with Navy now @ 52.8K since July 2018 - AWESOMENESS!!!

Right? And my Fico scores weren't 754 then either. Navy is clearly in business to do business. 

Message 7 of 16
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats!
Message 8 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on finally getting that CLI. They're definitely very generous.
Message 9 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on a fine cliSmiley Happy.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.