Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU flagship CLI - 3 statements and a bit over 91 days

Congrats, CC 

Message 11 of 28
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats on a terrific SP CLI!!!

How did your bonus post before mine? CC I think you've got inside connections!Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats CCSmiley Happy. Those be BIG BOY limitsSmiley Happy

Hate to be bearer of bad news but you are nowwhere close to being tapped out. You can get up to 180k in 3 credit cards should your income support it, ( 80k, 50k 50k) Smiley Happy Pendread they are notSmiley Wink

Thanks.. Think their unsecured CC is 100k no?  I know flagship is 80k and other cards are 50k, but thought CC unsecured was 100k?

Message 13 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Gmood1 wrote:

How did you bonus post before mine? CC I think you've got inside connections!Smiley LOL

Got the connections man lol.  JK my 3rd statement due date was the 28th and statement cut the 2nd it appears being the 3rd statement.  Bonus hit right when that all happened.  Bonus showed up in my savings acct at NFCU today and transferred it to penfed and now that is going towards a new backyard..  You would think a 10 month old house they would of done the backyard right, but nope some big rocks and not enough dirt and crap grass and ended up being a cluster F..  So @$2200 it is costing me to have it tilled, ripped out dirt brought in and doing bermuda sod in back as aggressive where-as front is fesgue(sp?).  They start tomorrow or Wednesday before the next wave of rain hits Friday one day ripping out and another day for sod is the plan.. Not happy about it, but can't stand a ugly yard with crab grass and muddy area, etc.. SMH.  Thank gosh it isnt a BIG backyard of that figure would be way higher

Message 14 of 28
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

How did you bonus post before mine? CC I think you've got inside connections!Smiley LOL

Got the connections man lol.  JK my 3rd statement due date was the 28th and statement cut the 2nd it appears being the 3rd statement.  Bonus hit right when that all happened.  Bonus showed up in my savings acct at NFCU today and transferred it to penfed and now that is going towards a new backyard..  You would think a 10 month old house they would of done the backyard right, but nope some big rocks and not enough dirt and crap grass and ended up being a cluster F..  So @$2200 it is costing me to have it tilled, ripped out dirt brought in and doing bermuda sod in back as aggressive where-as front is fesgue(sp?).  They start tomorrow or Wednesday before the next wave of rain hits Friday one day ripping out and another day for sod is the plan.. Not happy about it, but can't stand a ugly yard with crab grass and muddy area, etc.. SMH.  Thank gosh it isnt a BIG backyard of that figure would be way higher

Ah I see now, for some reason some of my Navy CC's cut on the 28th, but not the Flagship. It cuts today! 

I hear ya on the ugly yard! Don't you dare spend that much on a yard and put down Bermuda!Smiley Frustrated I have Bermuda, its not that great if you have trees around the yard. Bermuda needs 6 hours of direct sunlight or you'll be just wasting your time going through the trouble. Mine looked great the first two years. As the trees growed and more shade ensued, it's begun to look like the top of my head!

Bald! Smiley LOL

Get yourself some zoysia. You can thank me later! It's not much more expensive than Bermuda. You'll have a carpet lawn!! Weeds have a much tougher time growing in zoysia. 

One of these days, I'd like to strip my lawn of Bermuda and go with Zoysia. If you want a yard that looks like Astro turf..get the Zoysia!Smiley Wink

Plus it will be easier for me to cut your lawn, because Zoysia is a slow grower. lol

Message 15 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Gmood1 wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Ah I see now, for some reason some of my Navy CC's cut on the 28th, but not the Flagship. It cuts to today! 

I hear ya on the ugly yard! Don't you dare spend that much on a yard and put down Bermuda!Smiley Frustrated I have Bermuda, its not that great if you have trees around the yard. Bermuda needs 6 hours of direct sunlight or you'll be just wasting your time going through the trouble. Mine looked great the first two years. As the trees growed and more shade ensued, it's begun to look like the top of my head!

Bald! Smiley LOL

Get yourself some zoysia. You can thank me later! It's not much more expensive than Bermuda. You'll have a carpet lawn!! Weeds have a much tougher time growing in zoysia. 

One of these days, I'd like to strip my lawn of Bermuda and go with Zoysia. If you want a yard that looks like Astro turf..get the Zoysia!Smiley Wink

Hmmm.. no trees in backyard so light isnt the problem assuming we dont get 365 days of rain like we did last year Smiley Happy... Hmm ill have to look up zoysia, not so concerned about cost just figured bermuda as no reseeding was needed as agressive as stated and back yard can care less if looks half dead during winter as long as it pops its green head up in the summer as have no trees or flower beds or anything else in the back yard other than just well a patio and soon to be grass vs. weed/crap and mud...  I will look up zoysia if it is only a difference of say 500 or whatever and does well in all types of weather then suppose i can consider it, although never heard of it...  Why must you do this to me lol

Message 16 of 28
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats CC, you have been busy.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 17 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@redpat wrote:

Congrats CC, you have been busy.

Thanks just SP CLI's and a business card that was also a SP.. Now that my other car is showing paid off it has only began soon then a few HP's will come being new accounts as my Exp will be down to 2 inquiries in the last year come May is probably when the real fun begins lol

Message 18 of 28
Gmood1
Super Contributor

lol, some one has to. Smiley Very Happy

A yard can make or break a home sell. You never know, you may one day decide to buy another.

This is what you want it to look like. If you're going to spend the money..don't skimp now. lol

this is Emerald Zoysia.

emerald-sod-thin-blade-landscapers-supply-zoysia-home-depot-grass.jpg

Message 19 of 28
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats! I am tempted to hit the button on my Flagship now. 😂
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.