Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU goRewards 25K und CLOC 15K

tag
shakalaka
Established Contributor

NFCU goRewards 25K und CLOC 15K

So, after I finally made it into NFCU I pulled the trigger. goRewards instant approval 25K 10.9% APR, CLOC went pending. Submitted income verification (self employed), approved for 15k - doing the happy dance Smiley Very Happy

Now waiting for the 3 month deadline and will request a CLI. What is the maximum they give? Do not need it, but just want to try for the fun of it. At least they already have proof of my income Smiley Happy

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU goRewards 25K und CLOC 15K

Now waiting for the 3 month deadline and will request a CLI.

Are you referring to the 90 days same HP deal? If so, you're confusing Navy with PenFed. With NFCU it's a hard pull for everything.

Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Twice!

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats on your approval! Might be 6 months not sure can anyone verify? 

Message 4 of 24
shakalaka
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Now waiting for the 3 month deadline and will request a CLI.

Are you referring to the 90 days same HP deal? If so, you're confusing Navy with PenFed. With NFCU it's a hard pull for everything.

No, not about the HP. They can HP, if they want. NFCU are the only HP on my reports in the moment. I just thought, one should wait 3 month before requesting a CLI?

Message 5 of 24
shakalaka
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Good luck with your CLOC!

Thanks, it is already approved Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shakalaka wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Good luck with your CLOC!

Thanks, it is already approved Smiley Tongue

Just edited my comment and congratulations again!

Message 7 of 24
baller4life
Super Contributor

Navy Fed does Account Reviews every couple of months. Last one 4/26. Next one June(probably already done). So, it's suggested to request cli after AR dates in order to possibly get a sp clis. Always request $25k (if you don't already have it). And you may be approved or countered with the sp from the previous AR. If you receive 3-5 day message that will be a hp.

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 9 of 24
shakalaka
Established Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

Navy Fed does Account Reviews every couple of months. Last one 4/26. Next one June(probably already done). So, it's suggested to request cli after AR dates in order to possibly get a sp clis. Always request $25k (if you don't already have it). And you may be approved or countered with the sp from the previous AR. If you receive 3-5 day message that will be a hp.

Thanks, but I already have 25k. Do they give more? If so, do they still counter?

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.