Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU is really a joke to me!!!

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU is really a joke to me!!!

Although they are a bit all over the place and really made me work to prove my ID and verify everything after they approved me and I funded my accts I still have nothing but love for them, I am blessed they took a chance and gave me my first unsecured line last night . No one else would have done this with my SL still having one month bf it's out of default. Im grateful beyond words.
Message 31 of 64
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Hey Pizza1 I reconned my approval last night with a SL of 500 , what did yours get to after 3 or 4 months for your first CLI?

I would interested in the answer to this too.

Really wouldn't mind making the card another daily driver for me in the future if they are as generous as everyone is been making them out to be, but just like OP, i have other cards with infinitely higher lines and equally generous CLI's and not always with a HP.

Message 32 of 64
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

CreditMagic what was your SL?
Message 33 of 64
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
CreditMagic what was your SL?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/NFCU-is-really-a-joke-to-me/td-p/4703358

At a time when i have been pulling out cards that are low hangers ($5K and less) i end up with (2) more.

One was FNBO ($3.8) but it should grow every so many months so not a big deal.

The other is NFCU for now, hopefully only temporary Smiley Frustrated

Message 34 of 64
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Im sure it will grow very fast ! Atleast im hoping to get some luv after my 3rd or 4th statement.
Message 35 of 64
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Im sure it will grow very fast ! Atleast im hoping to get some luv after my 3rd or 4th statement.

According to Creditaddict that is exactly another great benefit with being in with them is.

Message 36 of 64
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I been reading the Navy Fed Guide to CLI , its huge so im not done with it yet lol
Message 37 of 64
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
I been reading the Navy Fed Guide to CLI , its huge so im not done with it yet lol

It's an eye strainer for sure but chalked FULL of great and useful data & info.

The last  time that i went thru the whole thing i made it to page 80 Smiley Tongue

Message 38 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will say Navy Federal is awesome. They are the one institution I am sickened that i I burned when I was destitute. I lost everything and even though I am still a member they will never issue me another line of credit again . They do not ever forgive. And I can understand. When i was in good standing they were the best and easiest place to get credit . 

Message 39 of 64
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I will say Navy Federal is awesome. They are the one institution I am sickened that i I burned when I was destitute. I lost everything and even though I am still a member they will never issue me another line of credit again . They do not ever forgive. And I can understand. When i was in good standing they were the best and easiest place to get credit . 

Wow thanks for sharing the enthusiam you once had with them and as well so sorry on the bad part, but you are such a champ to also express the complete regret you now take on that.

Really wish for you that they had some sort of a forgiveness policy after a time but i suppose not.

Message 40 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.