Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU is something else

tag
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

NFCU is something else

So I’ve been kicking around joining NFCU for several months now and bit the bullet and joined Sunday. I got off work this morning and was doing some light reading on here decided to go for the more rewards Amex and got it at a 7.8k SL and 12.99 apr. All I can honestly say for myself is gardening sucks, then again coming out of the garden sucks as well. Knowing that the second card is usually the monster is in the back of my mind too and I’m fairly certain I don’t NEED it but it is what is. I feel like I should be shamed back into garden mode. I feel like we need a creditholics anonymous thread.

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU is something else

@addicted_to_credit  .. Congratulations!!!

Message 2 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 3 of 12
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Thanks to you all, my fine ficoer’s, you all are part of the reasons for my success. I’ve learned so much (except staying in the garden) from a lot of people on here and I couldn’t have done it without you guys!

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 4 of 12
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval and NICE SL!!!👍👍👍

...the GENEROSITY just blows me away!

That’s my next card....in 8 mos😉

I❤️NY

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 5 of 12
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Definitely more liberal than Penfed but I can’t complain about them either, they have me an awesome rate on my truck loan.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to Navy Federal! Congrats on your new NFCU More Rewards card! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 12
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 8 of 12
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.