Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU is the **bleep**

tag
aerospaqe23
Valued Member

NFCU is the **bleep**

I wanna thank all the myFICOers that have helped me repair my credit. I went from 497 to 660 currently. I got approved for a cashRewards for 8400.00!!!! Definitely my highest SL. My question is should I apply Flagship, I know there is a 5k limit? Dont need the card but I want to maximize my app spree and be in the garden forever after this little stint. They pulled TU score with 684.

Thanks

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU is the **bleep**

Congratulations on your approval.

You have to wait 3 statements and 91 days from last card approval.
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and SL.  One can apply for a new cc at 91/3 or a CLI or both. 

Message 3 of 13
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and SL Smiley Happy!

Message 4 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@aerospaqe23 wrote:

I wanna thank all the myFICOers that have helped me repair my credit. I went from 497 to 660 currently. I got approved for a cashRewards for 8400.00!!!! Definitely my highest SL. My question is should I apply Flagship, I know there is a 5k limit? Dont need the card but I want to maximize my app spree and be in the garden forever after this little stint. They pulled TU score with 684.

Thanks

If you don't need the card, don't apply.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 5 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Grats bleep bleeping bleepity bleep NavySmiley Happy
Message 6 of 13
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@aerospaqe23 wrote:

Thanks

^^^ this!

And do you have a $4K spend for first 90 days?

Oops, I meant to say congratulations on a nice SL. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 7 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Very good SL, grats on the approval !

Message 8 of 13
aerospaqe23
Valued Member

For the bonus cash back it says 2.5k in the first 90 days. 

@CreditInspired wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@aerospaqe23 wrote:

Thanks

^^^ this!

And do you have a $4K spend for first 90 days?

Oops, I meant to say congratulations on a nice SL. 

Message 9 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on whatever the **BLEEP** isSmiley LOL

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.