Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU ive been just too **bleep** greedy lately

tag
padme
Established Contributor

NFCU ive been just too **bleep** greedy lately

After rebuilding the last few years, thought i give Navy a shot, went to review for a few days, waited a week or so before apping after i funded an acct. Low and behold they came back with $24K at 13% OMG. They sent the letter with their internal score of 331/450>? 25+ INQ across all 3 CB. 660TU and 2 pulls later btw. this puts me over 100k after just having $500 in limits just 3.5 years ago after BK7. Thanks to the board for all the help!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU ive been just too **bleep** greedy lately

**bleep** ***bleepity bleep*** * bleeping bleepy* ****BLEEP**** BLEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP Smiley Happy

Smiley Wink , .........bleep Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow padme super awesome congrats!
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is awesome! Congrats!

They turned me down for a CC in March Smiley Sad. Said I had too many inq. I have 18 on TU right now with about 4-5 falling off in Sept.  When I applied in March my TU was at or just above 630. It's now at a 676! I am not going to lie, I have wondered if the higher score would help if I apped now. I'm too scared to pull the trigger though!

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the super high limit.  Why do you have four Cap One Venture cards? 

Message 5 of 15
padme
Established Contributor

@atomicfront wrote:

Congrats on the super high limit.  Why do you have four Cap One Venture cards? 

IDK, been meaning to balance transfer, just dont wanna pay no fees i guess. i dont keep much on em though.

Message 6 of 15
padme
Established Contributor

Also, i never apped for the CLOC, but i have a $500 shared secured loan with Alliant to boost my score a little, itll report probably this month i hope.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work - by the way, you have two venture cards and two venture one cards?

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

They turned me down for a CC in March Smiley Sad. Said I had too many inq. I have 18 on TU right now with about 4-5 falling off in Sept.  When I applied in March my TU was at or just above 630. It's now at a 676! I am not going to lie, I have wondered if the higher score would help if I apped now. I'm too scared to pull the trigger though!

Congrats OP, I just got one today too

@Anonymous.    I'm not sure score has anything to do with it, I'm at sub-600 and just got a NFCU cash rewards with 1k sl

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats OP, I just got one today too

@Anonymous.    I'm not sure score has anything to do with it, I'm at sub-600 and just got a NFCU cash rewards with 1k sl

I bet you are right, Jago22. This is why my gut won't let me do it. I will patiently wait until september...sigh.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.