Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU second cli on card one

tag
omnicron
New Contributor

NFCU second cli on card one

I've searched and can't seem to find the answer to this. Maybe I'm not using the right word combo's. My first card from Navy was 1k and at 91/3 got bumped to 3k. I app'ed for my second card and was approved for $4700. At 91/3 requested cli on the second card and got the Covid special of 4k. Can I request a cli again on first card at the 91/3 mark from last cli? I also apped for my 3rd card and was denied.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU second cli on card one

@omnicron wrote:

I've searched and can't seem to find the answer to this. Maybe I'm not using the right word combo's. My first card from Navy was 1k and at 91/3 got bumped to 3k. I app'ed for my second card and was approved for $4700. At 91/3 requested cli on the second card and got the Covid special of 4k. Can I request a cli again on first card at the 91/3 mark from last cli? I also apped for my 3rd card and was denied.

Congratulations on your CLI and approval!

After initial 91/3 CLI, that card is now relegated to the 6 month interval for eligibility on next CLI request.

Message 2 of 9
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your NFCU CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 3 of 9
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

You have to wait 181 days after an approval before you can ask again on that card.

Message 4 of 9
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on all the Navy love. It's always 181 days after the initial 91 day CLI.

Message 5 of 9
omnicron
New Contributor

Thank you everyone.  I was so hoping for a decent cli on card one and scoring my 3rd card. I have 26.5k left to hit my goal of 100k in revolving credit in my first year of working on my credit. Four months left...I better get app'ing for more cards Smiley Happy  To bad I waited all these years to care about it my credit.

Message 6 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI ...

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@omnicron wrote:

Congratulations on your approval and your CLI. I am with you on the oh so many years wasted not caring and not knowing a damned thing about it like all this which is here at this forum. 

Message 8 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your Navy cli Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.