Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU with lots of Love today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU with lots of Love today

First post in the forums so bare with me; background: my wife and I have been out of the country for 7 years living and working in the UK and Dubai, when returning our credit had taken a severe hit, on May 1 2018 all of my FICO 8’s were tanked (520). Tried to go small with Capital One to try and build credit, started with Platinum and QS1, both starting at 500 SL. Had to take a subprime loan for my vehicle 13.9%. Kept my chin up knowing that it was all about rebuilding. Fast forward 10 months scores are now 680’s EX And TU, EQ slightly lower. After spending sometime on this forum I came across NFCU and all of the great reviews and love that they give rebuilders, so yesterday I decided to join, opened checking and savings. App’d for Cash Rewards Card small CL of 700$, but figured it was a start. Said what the heck and app’d for a CLOC and to my surprise approved 15k. Then decided to look at the refinancing for my auto loan... boom approved 24k @ 6.25%. Was so impressed with them I convinced my wife to join, app’d for cash rewards 7600$ approval, doing her car refinance now, expecting to get similar or better results as mine. I’m ecstatic right now and have this board to thank!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU with lots of Love today

Grats to all the new found success Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both approvals !!!!!!

Navy are one of the best CU outhere

Message 3 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome jobSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy is simply amazing especially when it comes to rebuilders!!! I can't say enough about them.. as you stated... the rock!

Congratulations to you and your wife!! Awesome news and decent rates!!

Cheers!

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boom. Lots of love for NFCU.  Congrats!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals. 

Message 7 of 10
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

You and DW...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS to you and DW on your Rebuild Success with NFCU and Welcome to the FORUMS!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals and welcome to the NFCU family! You're gonna love it here. 

Message 9 of 10
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.