Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU

tag
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

NFCU

DW is 18 months behind a BK7 got a email to apply for cash rewards $200 bonus for 3K spend pulled the trigger been pending all day just updated to approved. Only a 1K limit but foot is the door she can establish the relationship. I told her to look foward to hitting the luv button one day after 3rd statement cut.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU

Nice!! Lots of good things from NFCU
Message 2 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That's right!

You already know how NFCU instantly balloons limits with that CLI button.

Congratulations are certainly in order for getting her foot in that door.

Message 3 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats to DW bigpoppa09, u do realize in 3-6 months you're gonna have to call her bigmamma Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 12
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Lol u probably right looking foward to it.

Message 5 of 12
jbhems503
New Contributor

Congrats to DW! Sure would be nice if NFCU would open up their doors a bit... Lol.

myFICO Equifax: --> 645
myFICO Experian: --> 684
MyFICO TransUnion: --> 645
--- Back in the garden until Mid 700's. Next on the list is the CSR. ---
Care Credit - $12.9K (AU). Best Buy - $4K (AU - It reports, that's all that matters! (: ). AMEX Premier Rewards Gold. AMEX Blue Cash Preferred - $2K. Citi COSTCO - 2K. Barclay Rewards - $1.5k. Chase Freedom - $1,000.
Message 6 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Hey Congrats to her , I don't know if you have heard but it seems they have recently adopted a new CLI rule..every 6 mths only now . If you wanna go to the big thread Navy fed CLI by CreditAddict it's been discussed quite a bit on there lately
Message 7 of 12
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats on the nfcu approval. I want in with them, but I'm stuck in the garden currently...
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. They are a great CU to be in with 

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. I love NFCU

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.