Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU

tag
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

NFCU

I escaped the garden and was approved for the cash rewards card for $17,500!!!

This is by far my highest CL and I'm definitely going back to the garden!

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU

Congrats 👏

Gotta love Navy 🙌
Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet approval!!! Congratulations!!!
Message 3 of 22
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Great approval!!! I'm anxious and curious to what if any CLI I get after my 91 days/ three statements. Cool thing or strange depending on how you look at it, my first statement cut after having the card for less than 2 weeks. Weird. But that means after 91 days I'll have three statements already and at least one AR. Assuming they do the AR on July 1

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 4 of 22
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

I'll have to research the AR more...my plan is to have my report in top shape by September 2nd

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 5 of 22
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

My understanding is that the do an AR (soft pull) every other month. They did one in May so I'm assuming July 1 they will do another one. I'm definitely going to have my stuff ship-shape (see that navy reference there  geez i crack myself up) when they do pull that so I hope that I will have no issues come August 15th which is my step out of the garden date. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 6 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

See what happens when we let our Garden children loosed unsupervised! They go and get amazing approvals and then wanna come back like there's candy cotton spinning in rainbox colorsSmiley Wink

Ahh, ok, we'll let you back in but gotta bring us back something. Im collecting Navy tshirts so ill take the one that says "MY FRIEND MEDICGRRL GOT APPROVED FOR A MASSIVE SL, ALL I GOT WAS THIS ARMY TSHIRT" Smiley Wink

Word to the wise, ask for anything but do no,i say again DO NOT, ask for a poolSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Super gratsSmiley Happy Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 22
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Lol I totally blamed tcbo for leaving the key laying around. I'm done... I'm really, really done. My rebuild is complete and I have no need for any additional cards. This was the last one I really wanted 😀

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Be cautious....Navy is NOT as 🍪 cutter as they USED TO be regard the almost automatic CLI at the AR

All our ships ( I'm with you @ Sandman😎) rose with a high tide but that does not seem to be as liberal and easy for the taking as it once was....and let's not start on the happy HPs in comparison to times past....

Don't get me wrong Navy is still my best girl, just not wide open as she used to be...wonder if I should have worded that differently 😓
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.