cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO MORE NIKKIINFL!!! I'm getting more approvals!!!!

tag
nickkinfl
New Contributor

NO MORE NIKKIINFL!!! I'm getting more approvals!!!!

ok, I am such a bad girl. If you look at my posts from yesterday, I was NOT supposed to apply again for 1 year!! I HAVE TO STOP NOW because I know my score will take a hit for a while and the inquiries will be there for 2 years. I need a Credit Anonymous support group NOW!! Ok, I apped for JC Penney and was approved for $500. I called to recon, but the guy said that he would have to pull another report, I said NO just leave it at $500, then I appd for Lowes, got a 7-10 day message and I said to myself, "see you silly woman, you have applied too many times!", but something told me to call, so I did and it was simply for verification with a code sent to my phone. I was approved for $700 but you know me, I called the recon line (877-379-8173) and I got kinda bold and when she asked how much did I want to increase my limit to, I said $4000. Yeah right like I was really going to get that I thought! She came back and said congratulations, your new credit limit is $4000!! This is my highest limit ever! In Dec of 2015, I could not beg on my life to get any kind of credit besides Fingerhut and now with rebuilding with an obsessiveness that I did not know that I had, I am now getting approved! Please be gentle with me because my head is hanging low like those dog shaming pictures, but I am soooo happy inside!! NO MORE APPS!!! 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Re: NO MORE NIKKIINFL!!! I'm getting more approvals!!!!

LOL and CONGRATS!!! Now get your tail in the GARDEN Smiley Happy
TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 14
nickkinfl
New Contributor

I'm gardening right now!!!

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! We've all been there. Just that one more app...lol!! I've been in and out of the garden for the last 2 or 3 months. So I know the feeling. It just feels good to get approved for things.
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha! Congrats! Yes now get to the garden!! 

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Approval can be addicting when you are rebuilding. Many of us know what you are going through.  The Garden Club is just the place now with friends who are also not wanting to app. Look forward to seeing you there.Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats

Message 7 of 14
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nickkinfl wrote:

ok, I am such a bad girl. If you look at my posts from yesterday, I was NOT supposed to apply again for 1 year!! I HAVE TO STOP NOW because I know my score will take a hit for a while and the inquiries will be there for 2 years. I need a Credit Anonymous support group NOW!! Ok, I apped for JC Penney and was approved for $500. I called to recon, but the guy said that he would have to pull another report, I said NO just leave it at $500, then I appd for Lowes, got a 7-10 day message and I said to myself, "see you silly woman, you have applied too many times!", but something told me to call, so I did and it was simply for verification with a code sent to my phone. I was approved for $700 but you know me, I called the recon line (877-379-8173) and I got kinda bold and when she asked how much did I want to increase my limit to, I said $4000. Yeah right like I was really going to get that I thought! She came back and said congratulations, your new credit limit is $4000!! This is my highest limit ever! In Dec of 2015, I could not beg on my life to get any kind of credit besides Fingerhut and now with rebuilding with an obsessiveness that I did not know that I had, I am now getting approved! Please be gentle with me because my head is hanging low like those dog shaming pictures, but I am soooo happy inside!! NO MORE APPS!!! 

Congrats on your approvals.  I love the Credit Anonymous support group suggestion.

Message 9 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.