Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NORDSTROM CLI!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NORDSTROM CLI!!!!!

I’ve had the Nordstrom Store Card since Dec 2016 and they started me off with a CL of $2500 which didn’t bother me because I was just rebuilding so I was excited about that CL. So within a Week of having that Card I was lighting it up😂 but I was putting $300-$500 on it every other Week then  about 3 Months later they bumped me up to $3500, $4500, $6000, $8000 and this past Summer I called them but I don’t remember what for and as I was getting off the phone with the Rep he said “Hey it looks like you’re eligible for CLI” I said “Really”? I asked because I had just gotten one not too long ago maybe 2 Months before so he asks would I like to Increase my Limit so I said sure why not.... Congratulations your New CL is $10,000💃🏽💃🏽 So let’s fast forward to now I call to low my Interest Rate and the Lady says “We were able to lower your Interest Rate from 19% to 11%” Yayyyy so I’m excited and as I proceed to get off the phone she goes it “It looks like you’re eligible for a CLI” so I’m like “Ok let’s do it” she goes “Congratulations your new CL is $15,000” I was so excited 😂 I was like Thank You so much!!!  In a matter of 2 Years I went from $2,500 to $15,000 Thank You Nordstrom/TD Bank Gods 😆
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Re: NORDSTROM CLI!!!!!

Congrats!  Are you going to convert to a Visa?

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I would definitely see if your eligible to upgrade to the Visa (if you want it). 

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You... Nah I doubt it I like the Store Card and I think I’d have to apply for the Visa which would result in a Hard Pull because they stopped converting the Store Cards to the Visa I believe August 2017.
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You... I think I’d have to apply for the Visa which would result in a Hard Pull because they stopped converting the Store Cards to the Visa I believe August 2017.
Message 5 of 15
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank You... Nah I doubt it I like the Store Card and I think I’d have to apply for the Visa which would result in a Hard Pull because they stopped converting the Store Cards to the Visa I believe August 2017.

They did stop converting them for about a year--then they started back up again. I had mine converted last September--no HP was done either.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They did stop converting them for about a year--then they started back up again. I had mine converted last September--no HP was done either.

Same for me......didn’t have to reapply and no obvious HP. I had mine converted in Aug/Sept ish of 2018. 

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really!!! I didn’t know that
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here’s one post about it on the forum....and there are many others....just search Nordstrom upgrade in the credit card forum. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Nordstrom-Store-Card-Upgrade-Approved/m-p/5351877

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok!! Thank You ☺️
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.