cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NORDSTROMS Visa Plat Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Member

NORDSTROMS Visa Plat Approval

Hello MyFico,

would like to share some data points in regards to approval for the Nordstroms Visa Card. i looked up info prior to applying and did not find much info regarding TD Bank's Nordstroms card.

Yes they are BK friendly. But BK must be pretty old. i have a BK that feel off TU thanks to EE. Experian and Equifax still show BK. It is due to fall off EX and EQ in January of 2019.

Nordstroms pulled Experian only. My Fico scores are as follows:

TU 640

EQ 659

EX 653

i have no badies other then the old BK. No collections. I have 18 inquiries on EX. 11 on TU. and 5 on EQ. I read that TD Bank is inquiry sensitive and was hesitant to apply. I found the courtage and to my surprise i was approved. Once approved, i was offered either the retail card or the Platinum Visa Card. Obviously, i jumped on the Visa Plat. SL of $ 2,500.. Just in time for the anniversary pre sale open only to card members. Got me a nice pair of Salvatorre Ferrigamo dress shoes. 

Good looking card. I was able to use it immediately by signing into my Nordstroms account. I received a 40 dollar note as a bonus as well as triple points for my first purchase. The card is expected to arrive in 7-10 days. Success !!!! now back to the garden..

7 REPLIES 7
Senior Contributor

Re: NORDSTROMS Visa Plat Approval

Congrats on approval !!!!

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 2 of 8
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 8
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Starting Scores FICO 8 (Feb '18):
EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545

Current Scores

Message 4 of 8
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Those notes add up quick! Love me some Nordies! 

AMEX Platinum, Gold, Reserve & SPG | PenFed PR VS | NFCU FS VS | Discover IT | Citibank DC WEMC l Capital One Venture VS | Nordstrom VS l Banana Republic LUXE V I Lowes I Macys I Wayfair I
Message 5 of 8
Valued Contributor

@janguia wrote:

Nordstroms pulled Experian only. My Fico scores are as follows:

dfgsdfgsdfg

I applied for the Nordstrom Visa a few months ago.  They initially HP'd TU and EX.  I had the card many years ago, but it was the non-rewards earning version with no upgrade path, so I closed it.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 6 of 8
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Nordstrom approval.

Brace yourself for the amount of e-mail you're about to receive.

Message 7 of 8
Regular Contributor

Hi what was your average age of your accounts?

photo deltacardimage.jpgImage result for penfed cash rewardsImage result for paypal creditImage result for discover credit card
BK-9/17
BK Discharge- 1/18
Scores before discharge -EQ-679 , Trans-525, EX-535
After Discharge Scores EQ-620, Trans-573, EX-569
About a month after Discharge Scores
EQ-657,Trans-585, EXP- 622 Smiley Happy
Current Scores EQ-647, Trans-661, EXP-707
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.