Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NORDSTROMS Visa Plat Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NORDSTROMS Visa Plat Approval

Hello MyFico,

would like to share some data points in regards to approval for the Nordstroms Visa Card. i looked up info prior to applying and did not find much info regarding TD Bank's Nordstroms card.

Yes they are BK friendly. But BK must be pretty old. i have a BK that feel off TU thanks to EE. Experian and Equifax still show BK. It is due to fall off EX and EQ in January of 2019.

Nordstroms pulled Experian only. My Fico scores are as follows:

TU 640

EQ 659

EX 653

i have no badies other then the old BK. No collections. I have 18 inquiries on EX. 11 on TU. and 5 on EQ. I read that TD Bank is inquiry sensitive and was hesitant to apply. I found the courtage and to my surprise i was approved. Once approved, i was offered either the retail card or the Platinum Visa Card. Obviously, i jumped on the Visa Plat. SL of $ 2,500.. Just in time for the anniversary pre sale open only to card members. Got me a nice pair of Salvatorre Ferrigamo dress shoes. 

Good looking card. I was able to use it immediately by signing into my Nordstroms account. I received a 40 dollar note as a bonus as well as triple points for my first purchase. The card is expected to arrive in 7-10 days. Success !!!! now back to the garden..

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NORDSTROMS Visa Plat Approval

Congrats on approval !!!!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 8
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Those notes add up quick! Love me some Nordies! 

Message 5 of 8
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nordstroms pulled Experian only. My Fico scores are as follows:

dfgsdfgsdfg

I applied for the Nordstrom Visa a few months ago.  They initially HP'd TU and EX.  I had the card many years ago, but it was the non-rewards earning version with no upgrade path, so I closed it.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Nordstrom approval.

Brace yourself for the amount of e-mail you're about to receive.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi what was your average age of your accounts?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.