cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT AN APPLE CARD APPROVAL!!!!! BOA P instead.....

tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

NOT AN APPLE CARD APPROVAL!!!!! BOA P instead.....

Hello! Approved for a BofA Premium Rewards Card....CL $20,100 and looks like they took 10K from my existing CR MC so not too bad, I guess I can CLI SP while back in the garden!  Stats LOL/24 but 1/6 and that one was the BofA CR MC so.....Experian  pulled I am at 768 THANKS so much CreditCuriosity and Obscure-Expert for their help and perspectives....While at it I apped for the Amex Delta Platinum Business for the companion ticket and approved for 10K, also down graded my Amex Hilton to the no AF card and that should be it....LOL  Just another Monday folks......P.S. NO apple card invite or approval....bummer.....LOL

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
CreditRebuilder2020
Frequent Contributor

Re: NOT AN APPLE CARD APPROVAL!!!!! BOA P instead.....

Job well done! Just got a BOA Cash Rewards and look forward to upgrading down the line after I grow this baby. 

Congrats! 

X1 VISA SIG $15,500/ AMEX Gold / Petal 1 $3600 / Wells Fargo Active Cash VISA $3K / VENMO Visa $900 / Verizon Visa $2K / Apple Card $1500 SL / Wyndham Rewards Earner Visa $500 / WALGREENS Store $1K / Amazon Store $5000 SL/ Discover IT Chrome $2500K / BP Prime Rewards VISA $4350 / PayPal MC $3500 / BOA BankAmericard $2K / BOA Cash Rewards $1K / Cap One Savor One $1200 / Cap One QS1 $950 / Blaze MC $2250 / Credit One $850 / Credit One AMEX $1200 / OpenSky $600 / AvantCard $1000 / Discover IT Cash Back (Graduated) $400 / eBay MC $750
FEB '22 EX: 698 EQ: 700 TU: 713 | UTL: 23% | Total Credit Limit: $54000
Goal Score: 675 for all FICOS (ACHIEVED NOVEMBER 2021) | NEW GOAL SCORE: 725 for ALL FICOs
Message 2 of 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Smiley Happy.. Better card imo and way better SUB!   Glad you decided to go for it, very nice approval.  Knew you had a great shot at it!

Edit:  Also assume it was an instant approval?

Message 3 of 17
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Love the subject lol... congrats on the approval!

Message 4 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your BoA Premium Rewards Card!!!Smiley Happy

sorry on your "P.S. NO apple card invite or approval....bummer.....LOL"

I don't qualify either, Maybe because i don't have an "I" anything, except a 6-7 year old dead Ipod

Not that i would apply anyhowSmiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 17
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats Smiley Happy.. Better card imo and way better SUB!   Glad you decided to go for it, very nice approval.  Knew you had a great shot at it!

Yes instant, well it took about 30 extra seconds to spin as it took exsisting 10K from my CR card!!  BUT grateful, I will just push for those SP CLI and get back that old CL....LOL

Message 6 of 17
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congrats on your BoA Premium Rewards Card!!!Smiley Happy

sorry on your "P.S. NO apple card invite or approval....bummer.....LOL"

I don't qualify either, Maybe because i don't have an "I" anything, except a 6-7 year old dead Ipod

Not that i would apply anyhowSmiley Indifferent

Right? Even if invited I really don't want or need it.... And THAT Maxwell makes me feel GREAT!!  LOL

Message 7 of 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@odd_dog wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Yes instant, well it took about 30 extra seconds to spin as it took exsisting 10K from my CR card!!  BUT grateful, I will just push for those SP CLI and get back that old CL....LOL

Lol now you are temping me to go for it sooner than later, but I have WAY to many approvals in the last 2 months and don't want to ruin it by a decline.. New installment loan just hit my CR as well, I will wait two months to pay that below 90% and then hopefully for the kill and mark of off the PR from my to-do / get list!  Bank account/merrill relationship makes all the difference in the world imo now days vs. when it was launched.  As stated they are just trying to get rid of alot of the bonus chasers aka and I am one of them, just willing to put some money with them for awhile to obtain card Smiley Happy.

Message 8 of 17
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Lol now you are temping me to go for it sooner than later, but I have WAY to many approvals in the last 2 months and don't want to ruin it by a decline.. New installment loan just hit my CR as well, I will wait two months to pay that below 90% and then hopefully for the kill and mark of off the PR from my to-do / get list!  Bank account/merrill relationship makes all the difference in the world imo now days vs. when it was launched.  As stated they are just trying to get rid of alot of the bonus chasers aka and I am one of them, just willing to put some money with them for awhile to obtain card Smiley Happy.

I am surprised at the grab from existing though...but I believe it was B or K (I ALWAYS get those two mixed up....LOL) that said he had not seen a SMALL approval CL on this card...like not under 18K, so that kind of proves correct...I just hope I am not maxed out with BOA....LOL that would be sad as Chase and Diners Club are more than double this CL...and I don't have a crap load of money in their banks/investment firms...LOL

Message 9 of 17
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@odd_dog  Congrats on your approval 

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.