Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NRA Visa SP CLI

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

NRA Visa SP CLI

I just hit 5 months I believe it is... Called in and asked if I was eligible.

She asked rent or mortgage payment and salary and then click...

$2k or you can submit for review for more.

NOPE... I'll take it!

From $4k to $6k.  Current balance $3000 from a $4k BT when I opened the card... I've specifically been making larger payments even though the 0% because I was hoping for the CLI!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: NRA Visa SP CLI

Congrats

Message 2 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Awesome stuff right there! Congrats my friend! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Kool SP result from them. Might also be near time to make new app too Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow nice CLI on the NRA card CA! I'm just shy of 6 statements on my the business version of the same card. I might need to give them a call and give it a go as well. Thinking about another FNBO app as well. 

Message 5 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow nice CLI on the NRA card CA! I'm just shy of 6 statements on my the business version of the same card. I might need to give them a call and give it a go as well. Thinking about another FNBO app as well. 

I'm calling business tomorrow... they were closed already Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm calling business tomorrow... they were closed already Smiley Tongue

I'll have to hunt down the business number tomorrow as well. I got a fairly nice SL of 9.3k on mine but I wouldn't mind bumping it a bit if I can. Been looking at the Business Edition Visa® Card with  Absolute Rewards as a second card to go after. I'll be watching to see how it goes for you as well. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.