Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nasa approved....maybe! lol

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nasa approved....maybe! lol

Sweet baby Jesus 42 cards approved in one year?

Mic drop... Smiley Surprised

You, Ron and Goodmood1 should create a new superhero credit organization called, "The Credit League" to go against "The Justice League" superheroes. You guys could small cut them to death will all your credit cards like a sushi chef. 

You guys could small cut those guys to death will all your credit cards like a sushi chef on meth. 

Message 61 of 82
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Thanks 12njoy...have you beat? Not a chance!
I'm still sitting at the little kid table compared to some of you guys. Lmao

Smiley LOL I was referring to the number of cards you opened in a 6 month timeframe.  I think I opened about 42 cards within one year.  Never broke that down over a 6 month period.

Holy smokes!!! Now thats a spree!!!Smiley LOL

Message 62 of 82
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Thanks 12njoy...have you beat? Not a chance!
I'm still sitting at the little kid table compared to some of you guys. Lmao

Smiley LOL I was referring to the number of cards you opened in a 6 month timeframe.  I think I opened about 42 cards within one year.  Never broke that down over a 6 month period.

Holy smokes!!! Now thats a spree!!!Smiley LOL

LOL.  I like the 25 in 6 months, that's amazing.  If you were to keep going, you would have my 42 beat

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 63 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!
Message 64 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Goodmood1

To clarify you went 25/25 on REAL credit cards (non-store cards) applications and 1/3 on PLOC's is that correct?

If so, pack your suitcase you mate because I'm picking you up and we're flying out to Viva Las Vegas.

You'll be my credit Rain Man and I Tom Cruise (minus the bat sh^t crazy cult he's in). 

What two banks/credit unions shot your two PLOC's down? PenFed and NASA? Too many IQ or new accounts as the denial reasons?

Does your PLOC show up as "other loan" under credit classification or does it show as credit card in your credit reports?

Message 65 of 82
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Yes the NFCU PLOC shows up as other. NASA and SDFCU shot me down on PLOCs. I'll try NASA and PenFed maybe in the fall of this year. After I've made a year of deposits and built a year of history using the NASA CC.

NASA stated too new accounts. SDFCU stated I had escalating debt. Though I'm in less debt now than a year ago. Lol

Message 66 of 82
willwar14
Valued Contributor

What scale was the score nasa gave u? on a scale from 350 to 900?

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 67 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now I hate you because you have a secret alliance with someone to get you into NFCU while I coldly stare at you from the outside. Smiley Sad 

article-2534406-1A71F55E00000578-741_634x380.jpg

You wouldn't be looking to adopt a man would you? I'm potty trained and everything. Smiley Very Happy

Message 68 of 82
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Lol ..yeah I just got lucky on the NFCU. My brother works for a DoD contractor.

I believe you're correct on that scale. Both NASA and SDFCU used the same scoring model.

I still have a tough time believing I was approved for all of them as well. The only nationwide banks I don't have a card with are US bank and Wells Fargo. I pretty much covered the rest minus some of the smaller regional banks.

Message 69 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does your brother need a slave to work for him in exchange to get me an account with NFCU?

I' speaky hablo ingles and I'm a people person too boot. Smiley Wink

25/25 really? That's as insane as The Kardashians being celebrities for doing nothing. I'm calling The Guinness Book of World Records because anyone with below 750 FICO scores across the board and making $65K a year that gets almost $260K (four times their income) should be in there or at the very least get a pretty ribbon of some sorts. 

How did you decide or plan out (did you have a plan or was it total chaos theory?) what cards, in what order and when to apply for each over the 6 months?

Message 70 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.