Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Amex Rewards APPROVED + CLI!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Amex Rewards APPROVED + CLI!!

I applied for this earlier today and got the dreaded 24hr Review message. I am 93/3 statements I think. I've had my Go Rewards since 02/2018 @$3300. I went for a CLI on it as well since I got the TU HP notification right away. A few hours later I got a status update email.......Fico 9 is 707 TU 668

Congratulations! Based on your creditworthiness, you have been approved for a Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card credit card. Your new credit line will be $15,000.00. Your APR will be 16.49%. Expect your credit card within 5-7 business days for regular mail delivery; expedited shipping times vary based on location. Very Happy!

Update: GoRewards increased to $10K + $6,700!!!! Looks like they HP my EQ twice as well 😐
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Amex Rewards APPROVED

Congrats!!!! Navy is truly amazing!! They have made a fan out of me!
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Great card! 

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 4 of 24
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Somebody stop us, NFCU is going to shut us down!

Congrats! Robot Very Happy

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats!!!! Navy is truly amazing!! They have made a fan out of me!
Thanks! I had some trepidation applying but I've been reading around so much on myfico with the approvals varying, I just went for it.
Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a chance I won't get the CLI on my GoRewards Card? What are my CLI chances on my CLOC?
Message 7 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, Navy continues to blow me away. These types of approvals show us Navy doesn't care about scores but much more. Way to go on awesome sl I dont think they'll give a cli now that theyve given out 15k but I could be wrong. Usually they send a letter stating recent change in accounts meaning they just gave some luv lol.
Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow, Navy continues to blow me away. These types of approvals show us Navy doesn't care about scores but much more. Way to go on awesome sl I dont think they'll give a cli now that theyve given out 15k but I could be wrong. Usually they send a letter stating recent change in accounts meaning they just gave some luv lol.
Awww, I see. Even with a CLOC? That's different, right?
Message 9 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah Cloc is a different beast. I never went for one , but I do know it's a different departmentSmiley Happy

Maybe you'll get your cli too, nothing written in stone lol
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.