Congratulations to you!

More than enough credit.
Message 21 of 26
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Navy Dreams Are True

@pt91978 wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

HUGE CONGRATS    on achieving your Navy Federal TRIFECTA - Way To Go!!

@Marz2002  thank you.  Over 204+ in TCL in just a lil over 2 years.  That's a huge accomplishment.  Wish I can get there someday. lol

You're Welcome and Many Thanks  , when I Officially started my Rebuild in April 2018, I just wanted 1 Discover, 1 MasterCard, 1 VISA, and 1 AmEx card. That way, I would be able to make a purchase no matter what type of Card was accepted.  Needless to say, while reading about all of the CC approvals reported in the forums  EVERYDAY, I caught 'App fever' and started to get Approvals for CCs with better CashBack (my CC preference) percentages.  Also, a few FOTMs were picked up along the way - BB&T Spectrum Cash and Apple Card. Then, there were the CUs - PenFed and Navy Federal (4 CB cards from those). Through all of this activity, I never had a TCL in mind and just wanted decent SLs ($5K or better). Of course, I also received an education about 'the Management of CLIs'. The culmination of all that activity brought me to $204K + today. I hope this information helps in your Credit journey and All the Best to you!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 22 of 26
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@NichelleN wrote:

Congratulations to you!

Thanks !

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 23 of 26
Rudy1
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval nice limit!

>
Goal Cards:
Message 24 of 26
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

Congrats @gen_zod

AB631073-8B19-4BEE-AEFC-91D25F44AD64.gif

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats ! I did the 91/3 rule as well. My first was Platinum for 8.1k then my 2nd is now the GoRewards for 15k I will attempt the Flagship or Amex as my final card in maybe a year, I'm in the garden now lol since I opened 4 new accounts in the past two months. 

EQ 619 

TU 643

EX 627

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.