Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Fed Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Fed Approvals

Approved yesterday for a $500 line of credit, approved today for $1,000 nRewards card with 17.74% APR. 

My question is -- In about a week when my cards report again... My Citi, Amazon, and Discover cards will report below 30% utilization whereas last month they reported near 100% each,  should I ask NavyFed to pull another report to see if I can get a higher credit line? Or should I wait 6 months like they said they'd recommend? 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Fed Approvals

Why didn't you just wait until you get a better uti?

I woult not rack up another HP IMO.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Why didn't you just wait until you get a better uti?

I woult not rack up another HP IMO.

It didn't come to mind until yesterday. 

Another HP is really not big deal... It's Navy Federal after all. Plus the newer hard pull would be EQ I've hard whereas the original is TU. 

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals👍🏾

I would wait (from what I've read on the Nfcu CLI thread). 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Congrats on your approvals👍🏾

I would wait (from what I've read on the Nfcu CLI thread). 

Can you send me a link? 

Message 5 of 11
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Any new cc app us going to be TU , CLI is going to be EQ according to the trends here lately . Anyway congrats
Message 6 of 11
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

It's a LONG READ but you will learn a mountain of info about how Navy fed works .

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Official-NFCU-CLI-Guide/m-p/2101185/highlig...
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
It's a LONG READ but you will learn a mountain of info about how Navy fed works .

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Official-NFCU-CLI-Guide/m-p/2101185/highlig...

Thank you. If it weren't for this board I wouldn't have known how to get into Navy Fed, nor would I have known about their generous CL's. In a way I feel kinda bad about not having to go through the usual military struggles in order to be a member, but I've done my part and opened up a CD account so I can contribute to veterans and soilders in a way so the credit union can lend my money to them in the form of credit cards or whatever other loan they need.

Message 8 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats MDV, i know these will grow in no time and lead you to other NF cc productsSmiley Happy EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 9 of 11
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

That's really nice of you OP !
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.