Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Fed is Great!!.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Fed is Great!!.

So yesterday I was approved for a Navy Fed checking and saving account.  I the applied for the Flagship Signature Visa with a starting limit of 21300. My highest yet. Today I applied for a checking line of credit. Approved for the max 15000.  This credit union seems too good to be true. Ex 721 TU 705 ex 673. 15 inqs 

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Fed is Great!!.

@Anonymous wrote:

So yesterday I was approved for a Navy Fed checking and saving account.  I the applied for the Flagship Signature Visa with a starting limit of 21300. My highest yet. Today I applied for a checking line of credit. Approved for the max 15000.  This credit union seems too good to be true. Ex 721 TU 705 ex 673. 15 inqs 

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your approvals.  NFCU is a fantastic, if not the best, credit union.

Message 2 of 19
baller4life
Super Contributor

It's true. It's all true. Navy Federal is the largest and best CU in the country. Rock on Navy Fed! Congratulations OP. Welcome aboard! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

i wish NFCU made branded underwear. i'd buy me a pair or ten..
Message 4 of 19
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
i wish NFCU made branded underwear. i'd buy me a pair or ten..

Smiley LOL So would I!

Message 5 of 19
tussking
Established Contributor

When Trump says make America great again - NFCU is the prime example of how it used to be...US based customer service and every single employee CARES ABOUT YOU.
Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 6 of 19
tussking
Established Contributor

I hit post too quick - if you are lucky enough to get in they are the best out there...I would even step out and say they are equal or better than top level AMEX
Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

in what regards?

to me, i am not much of an amex fan due to the constant language barrier (don't have any "prime" cards with them) and, overall, NFCU reps know their ways of working better than amex reps
Message 8 of 19
tussking
Established Contributor

NFCU is the best I have ever dealt with besides AMEX PLATINUM.
Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah but NFCU is free so... a winner in my book
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.