Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Fed is generous!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Fed is generous!!!!

Maybe this is a stupid question, but isn't it sort of a bummer to have your nearest CU branch 2 hours away?

Message 11 of 21
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe this is a stupid question, but isn't it sort of a bummer to have your nearest CU branch 2 hours away?

Congrats OP! Some of us never step foot in a bank or CU. My two main CUs are 16 to 18 hrs away. Lol One is in Chicago and the other in New York city.

Message 12 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Just imagine Brutal, where i live there is only 1 ATM and no branches lol! When i get in, gonna be an online experience only for this average joe!!
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Just imagine, where i live there is only 1 ATM and no branches lol! When i get in, gonna be an online experience only for this average joe!!

There are many fee-free ATM's within the NFCU network nationwide, and there really is no need to ever go into a branch, fortunately! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brutal, I guess it would be a bummer if I needed to go in to the branch but since its not my primary bank I'll be fine. I can access funds via ATM network and pay all other account balances online. In fact Ive only been in my primary bank twice in the last 2 yrs.
Message 15 of 21
Scupra
Super Contributor

Huge congrats to you! NFCU is amazing and always comes through Smiley Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 16 of 21
baller4life
Super Contributor

I've never stepped foot in a NFCU branch and I've been a member 3 years. With today's technology there really isn't need to thank goodness!
Message 17 of 21
Teo
Valued Member

Can one of you Navy Fed members tell me how it works joining through Navy League?  I don't see any option for that on the Navy Fed "do you qualify for membership" drop down items?  I also didn't find any mention of Navy Fed membership over at the Navy League site.  Thanks!

Current FICO 743, no baddies
April '16 550 4 collections

Current credit and limits (in order of approval)
Discover It (Unsecured at 6 mos) 4.6k -- Cap 1 Quicksilver One (900) -- Overstock (3800) -- NFCU Cash Rewards (25k) -- Share Secured Installment (500 - paid down to 40ish) -- Amex PRG (NPSL) -- Amex BCP (25k) -- Amex EDP (15k) -- Citi Advantage (10k)
Message 18 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I know there is a thread here with how you can join , if you dont find it maybe someone can link it here. I do know when you go to Navy League you just get the annual membership but have to put San diego in the box that ask for chapter. Make your payment then await your membership papers like i am doing presently. Once you get them , iill have to verify that process but imagine having to fax or email the Navy League membership and whatever else is asked for. Hope to do this soon. Nows a great time to joinSmiley Happy
Message 19 of 21
baller4life
Super Contributor
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.