Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal 91/3 3rd Card Approval, Secured Graduation, CLI Results

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal 91/3 3rd Card Approval, Secured Graduation, CLI Results

Update! 

I'm pretty sure I should have done the CLI and then applied for the card instead of the reverse...but it may not really have mattered.

According to the letters, my recently unsecured card had gotten a CLI too soon to when I hit the LUV button (nRewards converted to Amex). So it stayed at $2K. My CashRewards CLI request was sent back saying that I was at the unsecured max.

Sent in secure message recon asking just for $3K so I could move limits and have each at $10K, but they declined stating that they are standing by the decision, however, they offered to move the limits around. Had them drop Flagship to $12K and bump the Amex to $5K because I'll be using those the most.

Interesting DP - No hard pulls on the CLI requests. I had recently been approved for a $500 CLOC on the joint acct w/ soon-to-be DH, and they pulled EQ then...so I'm wondering if they are re-using across depts now? Maybe to some degree? Not certain. But something to chew on.

Around this same time, I got approved for a $4K Comenity Wayfair card, $1K Walmart Cap1, and had my other Comenity cards bumped up as well. This was "The year of apps" for me and I'll be abstaining for quite a while from here on out...hopefully Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!
Message 12 of 13
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.