cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Approved while rebuilding!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Federal Approved while rebuilding!!

Hi All,
I am in the process of rebuilding and have had a relationship with Navy federal for about 8+ years. I have a Secured card with them $500, cashRewards for $1,000 both less than 8% UTIL. I have subpar scored TU 590 which they pulled and 2 paid collections and around 3 COs paid but not reflecting. I just chanced an app for GoRewards card and it went to 24 hr review right away last night. This morning got an APPROVED email for $5,000! Navy CCs are my only ones also. I know it’s not much but great during a rebuild. Luv Navy.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Archangels
New Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Approved w/rebuilding!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi All,
I am in the process of rebuilding and have had a relationship with Navy federal for about 8+ years. I have a Secured card with them $500, cashRewards for $1,000 both less than 8% UTIL. I have subpar scored TU 590 which they pulled and 2 paid collections and around 3 COs paid but not reflecting. I just chanced an app for GoRewards card and it went to 24 hr review right away last night. This morning got an APPROVED email for $5,000! Navy CCs are my only ones also. I know it’s not much but great during a rebuild. Luv Navy.

Congratulations on the Approval! 

This week I got apprvoed for a NFCU FLAGSHIP VISA SIGNATURE APPROVAL 5K WITH 576 Equifax FICO 8 SCORES. lol. 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. If you treat them right, they will take care of you. Navy strikes again. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Navy spreading the love I see!
Message 4 of 9
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the Approval, the AWESOME SL, and Welcome to the FORUMS!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!! Looks as though you did a superb job building a relationship with them....it paid off!!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!

Message 7 of 9
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!  

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal Approved while rebuilding!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi All,

I see that you are a new member. Welcome to the myFICO forum!

And Veteran to Veteran, Thank You for your service! Smiley Very Happy

Super Congrats on your Navy Fed GoRewards $5,000 approval!

By way of reminder, the GoRewards requires Average to Excellent credit.

FICO considers 580 - 669 as Average, and Navy Fed has a reputation for

extending credit limits to their members that other financial institutions won't. Smiley Very Happy

BTW, if TU 590 is your FICO 8 score, you should know that Navy Fed normally

pulls FICO 9s for their approvals. There may be a really good chance that your

F9s are higher than your F8s. You can pull them here at myFICO to verify

if you're curious. Just some food for thought. Smiley Very Happy

Congrats again on your approval and your rebuild. Thanks so much for sharing! Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.