Re: Navy Federal CLI to $24,000! Yay

Congrats!  Knew that you would get this

Message 21 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CribDuchess wrote:
So, no answer for my question?

"I'm curious as to why you made two separate posts for your NFCU and BofA CLI approvals? Just recently, you and a few others advised a new poster (MimiRoss) that she should have only made a single post about her approvals that occurred on the same day."

There is absolutely nothing wrong about these two separate posts.  Different types of cards and data points.  In the case of the other poster, she had made about 8 separate posts that contained a lot of the same information. They were combined into one by a mod.  Let's move on

Message 22 of 72
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

@Aduke1122 wrote:
I sure hope so , I'm just still so spooked thinking that they could still have some sort of flag on our accts bc of us being frozen .

That's the same thing I'm wondering Aduke. I will wait until the AR on Nov and might consider waiting on my 3rd statement to cut as well. Just wondering for those that where frozen if that will set our clock back a tad bit.

I was one of those who had accounts frozen and I can say that at least in my situation, it was beneficial to request CLI as soon as the account turned 90 days. Very pleased with the result. Smiley Happy

That is good info to keep in mind for me moving forward. And I almost forgot, congrats Humu on your increase sucess!!

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 23 of 72
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Wanted to also ask you Humu did you request 90 days after account was unfrozen? Or did you go by the 90 days after you originally opened your account before frozen?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 24 of 72
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congrats Humu! Nfcu rocks
Message 25 of 72
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

"I'm curious as to why you made two separate posts for your NFCU and BofA CLI approvals? Just recently, you and a few others advised a new poster (MimiRoss) that she should have only made a single post about her approvals that occurred on the same day."

There is absolutely nothing wrong about these two separate posts.  Different types of cards and data points.  In the case of the other poster, she had made about 8 separate posts that contained a lot of the same information. They were combined into one by a mod.  Let's move on

I agree, there's absolutely nothing wrong with two separate posts, even when they're made within an hour of each other.  To be fair to all, there should also be nothing wrong with making 8 approval posts on the same day.  You're splitting hairs.  What's good for one, should be good for others.  Maybe there should be a new sticky created to clearly define when you can post multiple approval threads on the same day.  That way, we all know the "rules."  It's sad to see what this forum has turned into.  And, it was really disheartening to see what happened to MimiRoss' posts.  I definitely felt her disappointment.  Definitely time to move on.....in more ways than one.

Again, congratulations, humu.  I'm sorry for going off topic in your thread.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 26 of 72
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congrats Humu! Nfcu rocks!
Message 27 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!  Knew that you would get this

Thanks, irish! I appreciate your confidence in me! Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

Thank you, Irish, +1

Message 29 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance wrote:

Wanted to also ask you Humu did you request 90 days after account was unfrozen? Or did you go by the 90 days after you originally opened your account before frozen?

Hi bruisedcredit,

I called Navy Federal and asked them the date they had listed on file as the actual opening date of the card, and I went 90 days from that date.

Message 30 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.