Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal CLI to $24,000! Yay

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Navy Federal CLI to $24,000! Yay

Thanks for the words of encouragement Humu and all your help and mentoring so far . And yes im so glad that ship thawed out for you!!😊😁
Message 41 of 72
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

And don't worry Bruisedcredit I know you will do well also here in a couple of weeks !!
Message 42 of 72
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats Hum!! That's an awesome increase!!😀

Message 43 of 72
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
And don't worry Bruisedcredit I know you will do well also here in a couple of weeks !!

Thanks so much Aduke! I look forward to hearing about your success this week 😀

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 44 of 72
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Im very nervous, just keeping my fingers crossed !
Message 45 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Thanks for the words of encouragement Humu and all your help and mentoring so far . And yes im so glad that ship thawed out for you!!😊😁

I'm happy to help anytime! You are doing very well! Smiley Happy

Message 46 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

Congrats Hum!! That's an awesome increase!!😀

Thank you, Gmood! I agree and I felt the same way when the CLI approval screen popped up! Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:

This is one reason why I love our community. It's great to support, encourage and help one another along our journeys! Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 72
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Aduke1122 wrote:

This is one reason why I love our community. It's great to support, encourage and help one another along our journeys! Smiley Happy

+1

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 49 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Aduke1122 wrote:

You're so right humu. I was on another forum or board (hint, hint) last night reading their comments and was completely shocked at the contrast. Over there I read sarcastic, judgmental, and crass responses designed to cut the other down. Very little assistance was given to the posters concern. They have nothing there for me, but creditpulls. I DO NOT get a sense of community over there at all. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

Message 50 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.